Chapter 7.

Aryan's POV.
"Shall we?" I asked her as we entered the WS Corporations.

Smilingly, she gave a nod and we both stepped in the huge hall of the office.  On left side there was a receptionist desk. About a little ahead from right side there few sofas in line were placed. Ahead there were elevators and on left side there were stairs. We walked toward receptionist desk.

"We're here to meet Mr Wahaj and Asfandyar." Alena said looking at the receptionist.

"Is Mr Aryan here?" She asked and I went ahead.

"I'm Aryan Kaif Hashim. Mr Wahaj invited us here today." I said and she gave a nod with a a smile.

"Welcome Sir. This way." Saying she took us toward the elevator.

"Sir Wahaj is on second floor. You please go there. I'll inform him." She said and nodding me and Alena stepped in the elevator.

"What you think? Is it worth to come here? I mean we don't know anything about him and our fathers wants us to consider working with them." Said Alena and i nodded in agreement.

"True and i liked your designs more." I said looking at her pretty face.

"Thank you for that.  But let's just check their work too." She said and nodding i fall my steps with her who just took steps out of the elevator.

"We are here to see Mr Wahaj." Said Alena to another receptionist sitting there.

"This way please." She said with a smile.

Nodding, me and Alena walked ahead and turned to the right side.  Holding our files and laptops, we entered the meeting room which was still empty.

"Sir you please take seat. Sir Wahaj would be coming." Said the receptionist and left.

Sighing we both took seat and Alena start taking her files and designs out. I could see she was nervous. Her acts were telling that.

"Relax. We are here not for interview but for a meeting." I said and she giggled tugging her lower lip between her teeth while my mind went back to her who was far from me these days.

"Sohan." My lips took her name as I remembered her all of sudden.

"Sohan?" She looked at me with a question.

"So beautiful." We both startled on the voice and saw a young man standing on the entrance.

His eyes were fixed on Alena Bakhshi and with a smile, he moved ahead. All the way inside the room, his eyes never blinked from her.

"You're so beautiful." He said looking at her who frowned and looked at me.

"Excuse me?" She looked back at him and asked.

"I..I mean..that You're beautiful Miss Alena Bakhshi." He said giving his hand ahead.

She turned to see ne as if asking me to hold his hand or not. I gave a nod and she looked back at him.

"Oh come on. I'm not that bad. I was just got mesmerized with your beauty." He said and with a smile Alena held his hand.

"Nice meeting you." She said and wahaj turned to me.

"I'm so sorry for my bad behaviour but actually Miss Alena is so beautiful that i couldn't see anything else around." He started again and i could sense his flirt habit.

"That's true. She's a beautiful lady with a beautiful heart." I replied holding his hand who gave a smile to me.

"True. We should talk about work now. Please take seat." He said and we all took seat with each other.