Chapter 9.

Third person's POV.
"Sir did you tell him?" Asked Malik from other side as he looked at his arm which was now covered with bandage where the bullet hit his arm.

"Don't worry everything is under control now. Roney is going to get the  treatment. He'll be fine." Said Mr Ubaid-ul-Allah from other side. Giving relieve to Malik who smiled as he heard with a sigh.

"Insah Allah. See you soon sir then." Said Malik with a relieve smile and cut the call.

"Are you okay  Sir?" Asked Rubab looking at his bandage arm.

"I'm good." Said Malik and rested his head back to the seat and closed his eyes with a relieve.

"When we are going to see Sardar Wahaj again?" On the question of Jamel the officer who was driving, Malik looked up for a second at the officer and then sighed.

"We've to wait. We've to reach the mastermind of this business."  Said Malik and both nodded.

"Sir I'll be the one arresting sardar Wahaj. You'll let me do it!?" Asked Rubab turning her head to ask, saw where Malik was seated.

"I will." With a smile, replied Malik and slowly lay down on the back seat of the jeep.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

On other side, coming to the hotel rooms where all the students were staying, the silence could be heard from there. Tonight the rooms were filled with silence as every student was scared on the incident that happened today. On the third floor of the hotel, toward the right side there was a row of rooms. At the end of the row, there was a room where some whispers could be heard. From the left side where just an elevator stopped, two mem stepped out panicked and somewhere in hurry. One of them was holding a bag in his hand and other one wss looking around to see the place clear of any human. Cleaning the sweat with tissue from his forehead, he took steps ahead toward the room no 050 and knocked the door three times indicating their arrival.  The code knock was done and now were waiting for the door to be opened.  In 3 seconds, the door opened up and both of them looked at the person standing in front of him.

"Munir?" Shocked that person to see Munir at the door he just froze on his place.

"You brought the doctor?" Asked Munir and he gave a nod still in shock.

"Doctor please come inside." Giving way to the Doctor, said Munir and closed the door.

"He's patient. He got stabbed badly. And lost a lot of blood." Said Munir giving details to the  doctor who just wore his gloves and looked at unconscious Roney.

"You both..." The first person was still in shock as he was looking at both of them.

"Sir just sit there." Pointed toward the sofa said Munir.

"The wound is very deep. I'll start the treatment." Said the doctor and started the treatment while the other officer brought blood from blood bank as the doctor asked for and some medicines too.

All were waiting impatiently. Doctor finished his work and turned to Munir with a smile. 

"He's fine now. I stitched his wound and gave some pain relieve injections too. Let the blood keep going in his body. After 3 hours stop this and he'll be fine till morning." Said the Doctor and Munir thanked him.

"Listen Doctor." As doctor was about to turn called Munir and doctor and that person turned both at the same time.

"You both never came here. We never met. Nothing happened here. Understad." Said Munir looking at both of them seriously.