Chapter 14.

Third person's POV.
The morning shinned, making every door of the rooms to be opened up and everyone came out of their beds to have a joyful breakfast with each other. Mr and Mrs Hashim were so happy to see their breakfast table filled up with their grandchildren and their laughters. Kaif and Anaya were happy to see them happy. Zimal was happily listening to Zobariya and Soha while khirad was just sipping her coffee silently.

Aryan with Ismail and Nabeel was talking, discussing something. Everyone was gathered around having their breakfast when Mrs Hashim noticed that Arhaan was missing. He wasn't there.

"Where is Arhaan?" Questioned Mrs Hashim and Anaya looked around too to find her son.

"He's gone to visit his friend who met with accident." Said Aryan while taking his juice glass.

"Who's this friend?" Asked Kaif with a frown.

"This boy always disappear without telling. Who's this friend? I've never seen him with his any friend. Let him come. This time I won't go easy on him." Said Kaif, getting angrily.

"Baba calm down. He informed me before leaving. You both were sleeping that's why he couldn't come to tell you." Said Aryan started to have his breakfast while Soha was looking at him time to time remembering the night moments.

Kaif snd Anaya were still upset on Arhaan while Aryan was trying to calm them after breakfast. Soha was just lost in the moments which had made her heart to tingle on his name. Khirad was busy in reading his messages again and again and was smiling on her own while Ismail had his eyes on her. He was just lost in her. Gazing her without her knowledge. Zobariya was noticing it and was smiling sadly and then looked away.

Zimal planned shopping before the party as she wanted to buy gifts snd other things too. Girls got excited and boys got scared. Soha and zobariya were so eager to go on shopping. Just two days were left for the anniversary party. It was going to be a grand function where whole Village was invited. Finally they all departed toward the city for some shopping.

Entering in the mall, they all spread around to shop for themselves. Aryan and Ismail with Nabeel went to one side while zimal with girls went to see dresses for them all. Khirad looked at them all and then silently went to a shop which had men wear. Looking around, she choose a dark blue colour shirt with a camel colour pant. Smilingly, she bought it and also bought his favourite perfume.  As she stepped out of the shop, soha was standing there looking at her mischievously.

"What did you shopped here? For him right? Show me show me." She said snd tried to see in the shopping bags but taking it behind her back khirad hide it from her.

"Its for him. So let it be a surprise." Said khirad and soha gave a nod while thinking something.

Soha roamed around to find something for Aryan. Looking around, she found a beautiful watch and she just bought it. Smiling happily, she was moving ahead when she was pulled all of sudden by someone that she couldn't react and as she came to her senses, she found herself in a dark. She looked scared. Looked around to find where she was. It happened in few seconds that she couldn't see the person pulling her here.

"Soha." And someone whispered close to her ear, his arm circled around her waist to pull her closer making her arms to touch his shoulder.

She took a deep breath in the feel of that perfume. Her lips smiled while hands ran on his shoulders to recognise him. It was him. Her Aryan. Close to her. He touched their forehead together and both of their lips smiled on this beautiful moment.

"You scared me." She said and moved back.

"Aryan why don't you say something?" She said while touching his shoulder.