Chapter 4.

Third person's POV.
"Are you after her?" The question was asked while the person listening to the question looked around to find her.

"I'm. I'm just around her. You don't worry.  I will get her." He said and looked at her who was standing in the group of girls talking to her friends.

"Good. Just keep your eyes on her every time. You know what you've to do. We can't miss this chance." Said the other sider and he kept looking at her observing her every little detail.

"Don't worry I'll bring good news soon. I've to go now." He said still his eyes capturing the girl who now moved to some boy and talked to him.

"Just be careful. Allah Hafiz." Said the other sider and cut the call.

"You just don't worry Baba Sahib. I'll get that sparrow soon." Saying, with an evil smile, he moved ahead to the group of boys planning something on his mind.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

"You guys keeping the eye on girls or not?"  He asked calling while looking at the group of girls in which she was also standing.

"Yes boss. Its going to be our jackpot." Said his man from other side.

"Nah Moti. The jackpot is in front of my eyes. This is the jackpot baba Sahib is waiting for since years." He said looking at her who was busy with her friends.

"What's the news of the boys?" He asked again taking seat under a tree.

"A container is going to deliver on the address you've said." Said his man and he smiled with a nod.

"Okay good job. Just be careful with every thing. I'm going to play a role. You send your men around the place I'm.  And wait for my signal to proceed." He said and cut the call.

Looking at her, he smiled and touched his stubble with an evil smile and held his bag to move forward toward the group of boys.

Soha's POV.
"Khirad." I called her again who was lost in her dreams.

"Huh!" Startled on my call, she Said and looked at me.

"Where are you lost? Come." Saying, I held her hand and went toward the bus.

Our journey toward Sawat started. We all students were enjoying. After the travel of 3 hours, our teachers stopped the journey for a while for us to take a look around the beautiful nature. There was beautiful park on the way where we took a break for a while.  All the students started to roam around. Some were enjoying that small lake passing through and some were busy in clicking pics.  I took seat with khirad on a stone while my other friends went to take pictures with each other.

"I'm so happy. Hoppe you're enjoying too."I asked her who gave a nod a smile.

"So are you excited? I'm very excited. I'm just waiting to feel the cotton like snowfall falling on me." I said closing my eyes imagning myself in the white blanket of snow feeling its coldness.

"You're crazy." She said on my words and I looked at her.

"I'm . After all I love snow." I said Smilingly.

"Don't you like it?" I asked her back.

"I never thought about it." She replied.

"Who do you think about then?" We startled on the voice and saw Arhaan coming with his those two friends who were like his shadows.

"Hey my brother's Rapunzel." He said again looking at me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Shut up." I scolded him who laughed on my words.