Chapter 10.

Third person's POV.
After a long journey, they all returned to their homes feeling relaxed but some hearts were still depress. Their minds were tangled. Their thoughts were unsolved. Each heart was trying to solve the puzzle created around them, around their lives.

Soha and Arhaan reachd their home and Khirad went to her home which was situated just next to the Hashim mansion. Arhaan was in his own mood, entered the house smiling while Soha was worried and eager at the same time. Her eyes roamed around in the porch to see Aryan's car but it was not there. Sighing, she stepped inside the house where Arhaan already was hugging his Bibi Gul.

"I missed you my Bibi Gul." Hugging her, he said and Soha smiled looking at them.

"Miss you too son. How was your trip?" Moving back she asked while combing his hair with her hand.

"Ah trip I think I've lost my heart there." Placing his hand on his heart, he said while smiling and closed eyes.

"What?" Shocked said Bibi Gul in his act while giggling, Soha came forward and hit is arm.

"Such a flirt." Saying, she moved ahead and hugged Bibi Gul who smiled on her words and took her in her arms.

"Welcome my children." She said looking at both of them who smiled.

"You both now go and feshen up. Its almost lunch time. I'll call you both when Its ready. Till then take rest." Said Bibi Gul and nodding both turned to go.

"I'm so tired." Said Arhaan and yawned while stepping on the stairs as his room was on the second floor next to Aryan.

"Hmm Bibi Gul." But Soha stopped and turned to Bibi Gul who was about to turn and go to the kitchen turned to Soha and looked at her, questioned.

"Is Aryan home?" She asked tangling her fingers.

Bibi Gul looked at her nervous face. Today there was simething special in her behaviour.  Something that startled Bibi Gul. Her cheeks tinted pink on mentioning Aryan's name. Holding her shoulder travelling bag's strip around her shoulder, she was looking down and sometimes looking up at Bibi Gul waiting for an answer. Bibi Gul smiled looking at her and placed her hand on her shoulder.

"No.  He didnt arrive yet. He'll be home soon." Tapping her shoulder slowly, she said with a smile.

Nodding with a smile, Soha turned to go but her eyes filled up with tears. Her heart was yearning for him,  her eyes were roaming around to find him. She wanted to see him. Around her. In front of her. She was missing him so badly but he was not there. Her heart was calling him with every passing second and her yearn for him was increasing second by second.

Defeated, she entered her room and closed the door behind her. Placing her bag on the Sofa,she walked to her bed and sat there with tears in her eyes. She sighed and tried to gulp the tears but it was not working. Slowly her tears started to flow down on her cheeks and soon she covered her face in her palms and cried her heart out.  She was crying. Why? She didn't know. She didn't know the reason of her tears. Was it because she was missing him? Or she was hating the fact that he might be with Alena? She was just crying for the hurt, her heart was feeling at the time.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

As he entered the room, he took his shoulder bag off from his shoulder and placed it on the central table of his room and took his black blazer off.

"Ya Allah." While removing his black t-shirt, he hissed in pain.

He felt exhausted and sleepy at the same time. Removing the comforter back from the bed, he lay down on bed on his stomach placing his arms on his both sides and closed his eyes. He felt a little cold but couldn't get up again to pull the comforter on him. So he kept laying on his stomach with his closed eyes feeling the chills of cold in his body but he was too sleepy at that time due to medicine that he couldn't move to take the comforter.  He just wanted to sleep but this cold was getting unbearable for him. Suddenly, his mobile which was placed on the side table of his bed start ringing. Groaning, he opened his eyes and took the mobile with his left hand from the side table and as he saw the caller id, his jaw clenched and anger grew in him. Placing the mobile back on the table, he turned his head to other side and closed his eyes but this time her face appeared to his eyes. His Khirad who was like a mystery to him. A puzzle, the more he wanted to solve it, the more it gets complicated.