Chapter 19 The Demon Squad

*Note that I'm bad at writing action*

(Lucy's POV)

We arrived wherever the hell we are, but we stood on a tall mountain, overviewing the dark guild. I held Nashi in my arms, and she looked at the guild. I wonder what she's thinking, I would ask, though she never said any actual words.

"Alright, is everyone ready?" Master asked.

"Yeah!" Everyone shot up the Fairy Tail sign.

~~~~~

Everyone ran towards the dark guild. I guess we're just barging in. I stayed behind them, jogging with Nashi in my arms. Family first, job second.

Wait a minute...I stopped running, then started jogging.

More people, like a few, I didn't know started sprinting towards the Demon Squad. They either want the reward as well, or they're enemies of that guild.

"OI! THAT'S MY ENEMY!" I heard Natsu roar, then breathing fire on them,"ROAR OF THE FIRE DRAGON!" Everyone slouched in disappointment, we all know he would do something like this.

"Whadda doing!? We're both attacking the Demon Squad!" One of the guys he hit, he had dark blonde hair, yelled.

"So? You're in my way!" Natsu barked back. I face palmed myself. One of the blonde guy's friends busted open the dark guild's doors, but then way different people sprouted outside, all lined up, the doors. I believe they were the Demon Squad -well, the powerful ones.

~~~~~

(3rd person/Normal POV)

Introduction time!~

The leader was a guy with blackish-greenish hair, with black clothes to match. His name was Lord Satan, or Satan-sama.

One woman on his left had bright, wavy, pink hair, completely different to Natsu's. Her name was Eliana.

On the right of Satan-sama had light pinkish brown hair in a big side ponytail. Her name was Tracy.

Next to Tracy, her long, brown hair was down, wearing headphones. Her name was Luka.

Beside Eliana, there stood a tall, tan man with curly black hair with a growing little beard. I don't know his original name myself, but his nickname called by his friends is Perv-kun. (You'll find out why)

There was another man that stood beside Luka. His head was shaved till he was almost bald, but he still had black spikes of hair crawling out of his skull to create his hairstyle. His name was Spykie.

This group called each other by their weird nicknames.

Satan = Satan-sama/Lord Satan
Luka = Senpai
Eliana = Taco-chan
Tracy = Potato-chan
Perv-kun = Perv-kun
Spykie = Faptain

~~~~~~~

Satan-sama smirked, eyeing the dark blonde dude, his name was Josh, that Natsu was barking at,"So, you've come back?"

"No way, I'm just here to destroy you," Josh held up the job request.

"You can't destroy us," Eliana smirked, standing in front of Satan,"You're nothing but a pathetic being."

Lucy overheard this, could it be that...they have met each other in the past?

Meanwhile, Natsu stared that them in confusion,"You guys...are the Demon Squad, right?"

Luka, who actually can hear what he said, answered,"Yeah. What are you doing here, Natsu?"

"Eh?! How do you know my name!?" Luka held up magazines of Sorcerer Weekly, that showed Natsu and Lucy's wedding photoshoot, she smiled,"Well, you and your wife are like the best couple in Fiore. How can I not know your name?"