Chapter 22 Natsu and Lucy?

(Levy's POV)

It was now the next day, we were finally on our way home from that big fight.

Everyone was bandaged and nurtured, but the good thing is that there wasn't any serious damages.

I was sitting in a train, that was heading to Magnolia, while Nashi looked out the window. I sighed, and turned to the passed-out Gajeel resting his head on my lap. With all the silence, I started to think. Lucy would've trusted me watching Nashi the best.

~~~~
(Natsu's POV) <I BET U WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT ;D

"Arg!" I grunted as gravity pulled me down to the floor. It was hard to rise from the ground, since my hands were cuffed with handcuffs.

"And here's your...rag doll..." A security guard tossed a body in there.

"Don't just toss it around like it's some kind of toy!" I yelled.

"Whatever...weirdo," he turned towards the hall,"I think he has a weird fetish for dead women..."

I wanted to yell something at him back, but he's already gone. I turned over to the body, I tried my best not to cry.

"Luce..." I mumbled, crawling to her, she was covered in a blanket, but her hair and face was still there.

Her beautiful face, her golden hair....

I went ahead and snugged next to her.

Yet, she was cold.

"It's my fault...for not protecting you this whole time..." I pressed my ear over her soft chest. "But...you protected Nashi. I give you credits for that..."

I acted as if I'm having a real conversation with her, but I wasn't.

"I can't lose you a second time...." My voice started to crack...then I started crying.

I couldn't help it.

Luce...

She's my everything.

My wet eyes shot open.

Wait a minute...I have magic healing tears...don't I?

Tears started streaming down my face, and onto Luce's cold body.

I found my answer by just hearing a heartbeat.

I rose up, waiting for the magic to fully take effect.

I saw her fingers twitch a little.

A little happiness overcame me, but I still have no idea why my tears heal people...

I heard a slight breath out of her, and a cough.

Blood splattered out of her mouth, and her eyes fluttered open.

"Huh...?"

"Luce!" I called out, my last tears sprawling out of my eyes.

She turned to me, her face was now alive and beautiful than before,"I thought...I was dead..?"

She then gazed at my wet cheeks. Rising up, she cupped my face with one hand, using her thumb to wipe my tears,"Thank you. Again."

I couldn't speak, I was about to break down into tears again. But I placed my head on Luce's shoulder, trying to embrace her without my hands, since they were cuffed. I felt her hands wrap around me.

"Promise me you won't die a third time... I can't imagine a life without you."

"I promise," Lucy's voice felt comforting...like an angel.

Once we broke the hug, she realized where we're at. "Why are we in jail?"

"I um....done a lot of bad things in the past, and they finally decided to put be behind bars now."

Luce raised a brow,"Since when?"

"You see... I was a rebellious teenager."

"Oh," Lucy smiled at whatever was running in her mind. I still can't believe she's come to me again, it's a miracle.

"We should think of a way to escape..." Lucy looked around the cell, finding ideas. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

And still, the author continues to be a little shit at making everything boring.