Chapter 14 2nd Trimester

Sorry for not updating recently! I've just been busy.

*This is like a filler chapter that show's Lucy's pregnancy process*

(Lucy's POV)

My eyes widened,"What?!?" Natsu blurted with me. He was shocked as well.

"It is true, Princess, you're pregnant."

"But...since when..."

"About 4 or more weeks ago. I know this since you've hit your first trimester. I did believe you never knew about this since....you haven't been taking it easy... Is how I should say it."

"What do you mean, Doc?" Natsu asked.

"The Princess had any contact with anything around the stomach, right? It almost effected the baby. Be careful, the first trimester is the trickiest part to get through during pregnancy. If you want me to be blunt....then.... The baby will die if you don't take care of it properly."

I placed my hands on my belly,"Sorry...I didn't know..."

"It's okay, Princess. You still have time left to make it healthy." The Doctor gave a little grin.

Natsu coughed to double-check if the doctor knows he's right there.

"Ah...yes...right.... Well then, good luck, both of you. I believe this baby would turn out to be an angel."

"Thanks," Natsu smiled.

"Now go on, celebrate about this future destiny child."

"Will do," I got up from the hospital bed, Natsu intwined our hands as we walked out of the door, Happy's wings flying behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Natsu's POV)

"Did you hear that, Natsu!? You're going to be a Father!" Happy smirked.

"Yeah...but this happened too sudden...."

Luce was busy thinking to get into the conversation.

"About 4 weeks ago......." She mumbled to myself.

"Huh? What are you thinking about, Lucy?" Happy asked.

"4 weeks ago. Crowning celebration. Next morning, naked. Empty bottles. Hangover. Throw up." I mumbled to myself. Then she gasped,"Natsu....you know what this means, right?"

I was shocked, I heard what she mumbled,"Yeah... Can't believe that happened..." I looked away.

Dammit, to think I didn't experience my first sober...

"But isn't the wedding in like 2 months?" I asked.

"Yeah...that means I'll be all fat and pregnant. In a wedding gown." she pouted.

We stopped as we waited at a stoplight.

"But you'll still be hot and gorgeous, becoming my wife with our future child," I smirked as I closed the gap between us.

We heard footsteps. The light that guides bystanders turned green, I think. Pulling away, a line of saliva fell out, as always.

"Aww!!"

"Did you get the picture?" Bystanders and/or paparazzi's murmured.

Luce blushed a little as we laughed awkwardly.

"What we get for only kissing in public..." I scratched my head. She giggled as we walked across the street.

"Funny how you don't notice I'm here," Happy smirked,"Can't wait to tell Carla."