Chapter 4 I Need Your Warmth

(Lucy's POV)

"I'm totally fine," I smiled again.

"I'll take you to your dorm." Natsu offered as he took my hand.

"You don't have to-"

"I want to. Just let me take you home."

What....why... I just don't understand him at all. I want to be alone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He took me back to my dorm room.

"Thanks for taking me home, I'll go study now-" I excused myself, trying to make him leave.

"No. I'm staying," Natsu walked into the room,"But let's go to your side of the room. I can't stand to look at all this fluffy furniture anymore."

"Yeah, sure," I mumbled.

Ugh.

Hopefully Natsu doesn't know what happened back at the restaurant. I just want to be alone and cry my eyeballs out.

We entered my room.

Now it was all awkward.

"I'll go to the bathroom," Natsu covered his mouth awkwardly and left. I climbed onto my bed. I shoved a pillow in my face.

Fuck. My. Life.

The tears started forming. I felt alone, so I cried. I cried into the pillow.

"Luce!" I felt a presence next to me, and I removed my pillow from my face.

I could barely see Natsu's expression by all the wet tears forming in my eyes.

We wrapped our arms around each other,"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I mumbled as I cried on his shoulder.

"You shouldn't apologize to me. It's fine. I'm here for you, Luce. Just tell me what's going on."

"I-I...." I tried to get my words out, but my sobbing continued. "Loke broke up with me. We've been together since we were teens. It's just- I never thought he'll go away just like that."

(*"These hoes ain't loyal~" plays in the background*)

"It'll be okay Luce. Just.....Just don't let go." I blushed a little, but I held him close. I blushed a little more, we were on the bed, holding each other tight as our legs were really close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I've finally calm down, I still didn't let go. Both of our body heat collided, and it was warm.

"Natsu..."

"I think I should tell you something too," Natsu softly replied, and we broke the hug.

He looked into my eyes, and he wiped the leftover tears. We faced each other on my bed, and I waited for him to say something.

"Aries broke up with me this morning. But I'm glad we broke up," he smiled.

"Why are you happy..?" I asked.

"It gives me more time to hang out with you more." I blushed a little.

"Do you really mean that?"

"Of course I do! You're a really good person."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning went by real fast.

I didn't see Natsu in my first class.

That's weird. He's always with me.

I walked through the hallways, alone.