Chapter 23 Reunited

OMFG FINALLY RIGHT?!? SORRY I HAVE BEEN SLACKING 😂

(Nashi's POV)

It's been YEARS since that day.

I hardly remember it now.

But what I do know is Levy has been taking care of me since then.

And I discovered, when I reached grade school, that she had a son the same age as me...?

Shocking, right? I'm actually 8 years old, for your information.

And Gajeel, Levy's husband, actually teaches his son, Gale, and me dragon slayer magic! It's sad mine is very different from Gale's and Gajeel's, but I'm pretty sure my fire is stronger than their iron.

Oh, and after that mission 5 years ago, members Fairy Tail went their own ways.

But the guild is still there, though, it just isn't as active as it was when I was 3.

Gray and Juvia actually hit it off and started having children. She's pregnant with her third baby now, I believe.

I attended Erza and Jellal's wedding a few months back as their flower girl.

Eh...the others? I barely know em so let's not talk about them.

~~~~~

Anyways....I woke up in my own tiny room in Levy's house.

Even though she's not my mom, she still treats me with a lot of love.

"Gale! Nashi! Breakfast is ready!" I hear Levy's voice call out. I yawned as I trudged outside my room.

~~

"Yay!" I cheered as I had stacks of pancakes served in front of me.

"Hey, why don't I get some?!" Gale pouted, crossing his arms. His messy, bedhead, black hair got my attention, so I really didn't say anything.

"You know how Nashi eats," Levy patted his head. I never noticed Levy and Gale have the same eyes....

"I can eat fast too!"

"Don't even try, you're just going to throw up," Gajeel chuckled.

We all laughed, and continued eating. But I, I ate as fast as I could.

Levy once told me I ate like my dad.

Speaking of which, I really can't remember my parents. All I knew is my mom was born a princess and my dad married my mom, so he became prince.

(A/N: During the 5 years, the crown of Fiore was passed onto Princess Hisui and her father. Basically the ones we know in the anime.)

Sometimes Levy would show me pictures of them.

They did look like caring parents....like they would give me anything I want just to make me happy.

But sadly, that wasn't my future.

I grew up not knowing my parents, have nobody to compare my looks to, and nobody to explain my weird pink hair.

After I finished, I excused myself and went into my room to sob and think about the fate I've been given.

I clutched a picture of my mom holding me as a baby, while my dad was hugging mom.

~~~~~

(3rd person/Normal POV)

"Your 5 years are done, get out of my sight." The guard's rough voice blared the cell as it became unlocked.

"Not until you uncuff us," Natsu frowned. Both Natsu and Lucy had a bunch of cuffs on their hands, fingers, and legs. The council had to hand-feed them.