Chapter 20 The Big Sacrifice

(Natsu's POV)

I stared at the military, and then that ugly looking dark blonde dude. They seem pretty weak. "Tsk, these people as opponents? Seriously?" I need a challenge! Not some easy task.

"Are you sure you wanna say that?" The dark blonde smirked, and I could hear a bunch of running footsteps a few steps away.

"Calling your S.W.A.T. team? How lame," I rolled up my sleeve,"I could beat you alone."

"One versus three?" Two of him game out of him, smirking by his side. What kind of magic is that?

"Natsu," Lucy came running with Nashi in her arms, she stopped behind me,"That's illusion magic. Be careful."

"Woah," Josh's, I think that's his name, eyes widened.

I frowned, and upper-cutted him, catching him off-guard,"Don't go all googly-eyes on my woman!"

He rubbed his chin as he eyed Nashi,"Right."

"Right. Now I have another reason to hate you." Fire started taking over my fists,"Luce, Nashi, you two should stay back."

"Mhm," Lucy nodded as she took a few steps back.

The 3 Joshes smirked at the same time,"Bring it on."

~~~~~~

(Lucy's POV)

I blocked Nashi from watching, but it seems they're in a tie right now.

Natsu's getting hit, and so is Josh. How can I help? I have Nashi...Ah! I pulled out one of my keys, until Natsu looked back at me,"Lucy, watch out!" he turned back to pay attention to his fighting.

"Huh? Woah!" I turned and dodged a spear thrown by the military.

Nashi's okay.

I glared at them. "Open the gate of Archer: Sagittarius!" The half-human-half-horse spawned with a golden light in front of me.

"Moshi-moshi!" Sagittarius greeted as I placed Nashi on him as well as me.

"You know what to do," I said as Sagittarius trotted, dogging arrows/spears as he shot some of his own arrows, all of his arrows never missed. I took out my whip, and started to hit people behind us. A bunch of random people came in the fight. More people? Seriously?

They all eyed me.

"A child? Who brings a child to a place like this?" I heard them say.

"I don't know man, maybe she's a secret weapon or something."

"Secret weapon? Sweet! Let's go after the child and that pretty Princess." My eyes widened, I need to save up some magic.

Most of the guys who barged into the fight came after me. I narrowed my eyes to see them clearer.

"Gate of the Scorpion, I open thee, Scorpio!" I summoned another spirt. Scorpio smirked at the upcoming enemies and launched his sand magic at them. The enemies got sand in their eyes, and they started to back up.

I smiled and gave Scorpio a thumbs up as he looked at me with a victory smirk.

While on an opening side, a man suddenly launched up to me with his fist. I gasped as Sagittarius moved swiftly to help me dodge the attack.

I quickly reacted, taking my whip, I swung it at him, the end of the whip wrapped around his ankle.

Smirking, I shot him up into the air, and the whip released him, launching him up to space.