Superfruit?

Do I have any choir nerd readers? If you are, comment your voice part and what grade you're in because I love choir nerds.

I love you all ok ok.

By the way there are so many ideas for this story going around in my head and one of them is kinda sad but it's ok.

And also, the rest of the group will normally be included, I was just feeling a Scomiche chapter.

>|^*|+~+|'>\^*|¥~!|>^\++|€|!|<|^£|

*Scott's POV*

Home!

Mitch and I are finally back to our apartment.

We picked up Wyatt and now Mitch is sitting on the couch cuddling with him.

"Babe, wanna film Superfruit?" I ask and Mitch nods.

We're now officially together, and have decided to start up Superfruit again.

Yeah. Should we tell the fans or surprise them?

"I think surprise them. It'll be their Christmas present from us."

Ok. Are we doing the Christmas one today?

"Might as well," I say, getting out the ingredients. "We won't have time soon."

Mitch gets the camera and puts it in the kitchen.

"Ready?" I say.

He nods.

"1, 2, 3. Hey guys! What's up? My name is M...Mary." I say, throwing out a random name.

My name is Jesus and I'm your son!

"And I'm your mom and Christmas is soon! So, welcome back, viewers, I bet you missed us."

Probably not.

"That's very true. Anyway, now that we're back and since it's close to Christmas, we're gonna do some baking and decorating."

Decorating first? We're terrible at it.

"Yeah let's get that done before our special guests come over." I say and get out the gingerbread.

We're doing gingerbread first.

I drop the bags on the floor and Mitch signs a mean name to the camera.

"I saw that." I say and kiss him. "Yeah by the way if you didn't know, we're dating."

Mitch smiles and gets out a bowl and a whisk.

"Okay, so we're gonna need eggs, water and vegetable oil." I say and get out the oil while Mitch gets the water and eggs, since he's short and can't reach the high cabinets.

"Now this says to- oh! We need a measuring cup." I say and get one from the cabinet.

"Okay it says to preheat the oven to 350 degrees."

Mitch preheats the oven and I start pouring the stuff in the bowl.

"Ugh! Butter we forgot butter. Let me find some." I say and get some butter from the fridge.

We're so dysfunctional.

I melt the butter and mix it in with the rest.

I'm Paula Deen lol.

"Ok Mitch. Now we have to shape all this crap into pretty things. So we're gonna make Beyonce."

Mitch nods. Or Harry Styles.

"Yes two queens. Ok here's half for you." I say and hand him half of the sticky dough.

He starts molding.

"This is fun. I missed Superfruit." I say and Mitch smiles.

Me too. When are we gonna tell them?

"At the end. We can just say that we're together and cut it off. Leave them wondering. Oh and I'll edit this conversation out."

Good. I'm nervous.

"Don't be. Everyone ships it."

I finish my gingerbread people and put them on the tray.

Mitch puts his, er, mediocre (don't tell him I said that) cookies on the tray and I put them in the oven.

"Next is drinks. We're very excited about this one." I say and Mitch nods.

I'm get out the stuff and tell Mitch that I'm going to the bathroom really quick. I didn't really have to go...I just needed to think about...never mind.

I come back with a smile plastered on my face to see Mitch getting everything ready.

"Sorry. Chipotle." I say and Mitch makes a face.

Gross.

"Anyway, drinks. Okay, let's see."

We start mixing the stuff and there's a long silence.

It happens often because, you know.

Mitch.

We drink our drinks, laugh, make jokes and stuff, then the cookies are ready.

I'm kinda over-excited.

I bring the pan to the counter and Mitch gets out the frosting and stuff.

We sit at the table and decorate.

Mitch makes Beyonce and so do I, so we're connected.

There's not much to say, I'm kinda tired.

You can go watch the video.

At the end of the video, I grab Mitch's hand.

"Ready?"

He nods.

"Oh, and if you happen to catch this, Scomiche is real." And I give him a big kiss.

I love him so much, I really do, and I know we just came out on camera, but I think that his disability might be too much.

I know I've helped him through all of this, and said that I'd love him no matter what, but I'm getting a lot of hate.

Some for dating someone with a disability, some for being gay, some for my voice.

Sam texts me after we finish the video.

Sam: Have you made the Scomiche video yet?

Scott: Maybe...you'll have to wait until Tuesday.

Sam: But cancer perks bruh.

Scott: Fine. Yeah we just made it. It's Christmas themed and that's all I'm telling.

Sam: Fair enough.

Scott: Are you feeling okay?

Sam: Kinda. I have to go. I'll talk to you later.

Scott: Okay! Bye. 😙

I go to my room and plug in my phone. I change into boxers and Mitch comes in.

Can I sleep in here?

"Of course, Ten."

I call him ten sometimes because he's a tenor and likes David Tennant, who is the tenth doctor.

He gets in my bed and we get under the covers.

"I love you, Mitch." I say and out my hand on his chest.

I love you, too, Scott. A lot.

Mitch falls asleep and I lay there thinking,

Do I love him?

Or is it a phase?