The Journey to Espeirio

...

Qui-...

-ni!...

...

Wake... up!

We're... Al-

...

-most there!

...

This is the same dream again...

Who are these voices?

I've heard them many times before...

Male, female, young, old...

So many...

...

Quinnii!

Wake up!

...

I had this dream for many years now yet... I don't know what I am nearing to...

The voices start to grow louder, some saying the same words in unison, and some sarting to scream as if they were tortured endlessly...

...

WAKE UP!

PLEASE!!

WAKE UP!

*Gasp*! "Haa... ha..." I sat up from the tree I was laying on panting from being woken up by the dream.

"... What exactly are they trying to tell me?" I asked myself as I put my hands to my face. I then got up and checked for any missing items.

It looks like nothing was stolen nor lost. The fire place that I set up last night seems to have been put out.

I grabbed some bread and cheese from my pouch and ate. Then drank some water in my flask.

After tending to my needs I then continued off into the large city called Espeirio.

The reason as to why I am making my way there is because I had failed to satisfy my previous master, or rather king. But... I don't understand; I have treated my masters with the same devotion, if not greater.

I had given them many services; the simple to difficult requests, fighting alongside the knights, making many dishes, and even "given" them my body. Yet they still disposed me from their faction (or kingdom).

And the other reason was the dream... This dream is the only one I've remembered so far.

When I first heard of Espeirio the voices seem to sound more urgent. And now as I am nearing the city the voices had much more energy than the last.

I still don't get it...

What exactly is in Espeirio that made my dreams force me to go there?

What purpose does it serve me?

Are they leading me to a master who won't throw me away?

I sigh still not knowing the answer.

Moving on: Espeirio has held up a very good reputation. They are very welcoming despite the difference in species, the services that are offered there were said to be of fine quality, conflict wasn't a common occurrence if not it wasn't too bad to cause a major stir up, and it is a shared turf between six kingdoms: Lunarox, Nepzis, Patheo, Saurou, Taurhaune, and Ursen.

Maybe that's why these voices ar- "Ouch!" I look down onto the side of my torso to find a little bug that had bitten me. "Excuse me little one" I said picking up the tiny critter with two fingers and placing it on a nearby tree and continue walking.