The Empress

•==/|\==•

{III}

"Celebrate the splendor of life; it's design, it's complexity, it's glory."

•==\|/==•

The hastily made celebration of the princes' courtship didn't prepare me for what is to come. Although their rules may not be firm, I still worry on how I may present myself to the royal's parents.

As suggested by the princes' parents; there will not be a fixed attire except for wearing the clothes of our culture. Prince Sar proposed to go out with me to commission a garment. Although before that he did ask what my culture was like but I had no recollection of it, and so we resorted to research about my kind's fasion.

It was weird to learn about my kind, being born a human, I should have knowledge about what came from my origin. The different dishes, clothing, music, and such were very new to me that it even made me doubt if I ever was born as one of them. Although that doubt and wonder will be continued for different day as we do have plans comming up.

And with a reference given to the seamstress my outfit was made: It consists of various colours arranged in different geometric patterns; the fabric itself was shaped into a vest, accessories, trousers, and such; and some parts had jewels and beads sown with the garment. The prince had also bought me a pair of sandals to go with the outfit.

 The prince had also bought me a pair of sandals to go with the outfit

(This was drawn by me (sorry if it's bad), only a reference to get what the outfit may look like and what it's different layers are

(This was drawn by me (sorry if it's bad), only a reference to get what the outfit may look like and what it's different layers are.)

With my attire done my princes left to make preparations for the event, after all they were the ones who suggested the idea. I offered to help them with the organizing although they refused and left me to stay inside Silver's abode. And so I decided to make them food everyday from breakfast to supper.

It was like that for a few days; I feed them in the morning and have them bring food for later, do whatever is convenient while I am alone, feed them again at night, and we all rest for the day- that is without spending some time for affection and cuddling first.