Outgoing Shark and Secluded Bear (2)

"Hraaah!" Brutus yells out as he swings the giant blade he weilds:

It measures higher than his height and from the looks of it is very hefty

It measures higher than his height and from the looks of it is very hefty. But its weight seems to be its main function as the weapon is not used to slash but to influct a great inpact to the enemy. And due to that the serpent had been knocked away several times.

*hisss*

The beast lets out another cry and slithers faster towards the bear. Brutus couldn't ready another strike but someone else comes in to help.

"Hyah!" Typhim shouts this time as he hurls his own weapon:

His anchor weighs a large amount as well. It's decorated with many glowing turquoise colored gems and a red one in the middle, painted to match the aesthetic of his people, and plated in different pieces of gold with a chain attached to the weapon made of the same material.

The anchor strikes the serpent on the side of its head as it was a few inches away from Brutus. It hisses again in pain then goes to make a swift escape.

"You won't get away that easily!" Typhim yelled. The anchor shined brighter and moved by itself when Typhim lets go of the chain.

It snaked towards the serpent and coiled itself around it. After doing so the anchor suddenly drops bringing the sear serpent down as well. The beast thrashed wildly sending dirt and water flying around it.

"Nieybe!" I shouted.

The air around us grew cold and snow starts to fall in the spell's area. Then suddenly ice had formed around the serpent's body, it started at the middle then slowly spread towards the two ends. The sea serpent notices and flails in a more vigorous state. Yet its action goes to waste as the spell completely covers it in a thick layer of ice.

I rush towards the frozen serpent taking the chance to inflict the finishing blow. My breath quickens and so does my heartbeat. I ready my weapon, its scarlet aura starts to grow the nearer I get to the beast. And as I meet the beast-

*swish*

-I made a clean slice. Its decapitated head slides off slowly and falls off breaking the ice as it made impact on the ground. The blood of the beast flows out from its exposed flesh creating a large puddle around it.