Now in Espeirio

Here I am...

In Espeirio...

Where I'll finally meet the fate I had set my heart on for overlong...

Many structures stand wherever I look; taverns, inns, so much more.

Despite it being the night people still bustle around, chatting, laughing, or whatever activity they take part in.

"So Quinnii, do you like it?" Anuki said, breaking the silence of my awe.

"I've... come so far and... I don't know what to do nor say..." I said, new to the reality I am met with.

"It's fine, It is your first time here after all. Now come on, let's get you somewhere you can stay." Anuki said as he starts to lead me through the city, still in his embrace.

As we made our way people start to look towards us; some bow down being in Anuki's presence, but most focus on someone he's holding; me.

"A human?"

"I thought they were extinct!"

"He's with Prince Thane!"

And so on with the new topic the masses around talk about.

The people stood there frozen merely by my existance, and some even had followed to have a better look at the new individual.

"A-Anuki... Will I truly be safe here?" I whispered to him, threatened by the people's curiosity.

"It's okay my rose, I did say that I will protect you."

He said nudging his two weapons of the same design.

"But, again, do not worry. The people can control themselves." He added in.

We continue on forth until I felt a little tug on the cloth of my backside.

Turning around I see a little girl, her species came from that of a feline, most specifically a tiger.

She suckled on her left thumb and held a plush on her right arm, looking at me with innocent eyes.

"Hm?" I blurted out.