Chapter 2

Caleb's Beta, Jake, came in and told Caleb that he smelled a rouge. I cleared my throat giving Caleb a hint hint. He tilted his head towards me while looking at Jake. "OOHH!" Jake said shocked. Caleb dismissed him and took me around the house showing me around. He showed me my room and told me there would be a pack meeting tonight and to get dressed. So he left and I got dressed.

OOTD- black strapless dress that went mid thigh and black high heels

I met Caleb downstairs "Wow, you look amazing." Caleb said. He took me out to the back patio and I saw over 100 pack members. "This is Alex Tyra and I want to ask you if she could join our group." Caleb announced. They said ok and we went through the night and partied it up. I passed out at 2am.

I woke up at 12pm the next day. "How are you, beautiful?" Caleb playfully asked me. "Fine except I feel really dizzy and I have a major head ache." I answered. He said that it was natural for me to feel this way since I was separated from my dumbass 'mate'. Then everything spun around and then I blacked out.

I woke up to see a old man looking down at me. "Where am I?" I asked him. "It's ok. your in my grandpa's room. He knows what's wrong." Caleb said nervously. "I know that your dizzy and have head aches but you normally never pass out within the separation." Said Caleb's grandpa. "We'll then what's wrong with me?!" I asked. "Something amazing and rare has happened." Caleb's grandpa said shocked. He explained since I was from the Tyra family I had magic In my blood. I would have another chance at a mate! I was confused. He explains further and tells me that another wolf will find me on HIS 18th birthday and he'll be my mate. "If you have any further questions just come ask." Caleb's grandpa said.

I leave Caleb's grandpa's room and go to my room. Caleb follows me and Caleb asks me if I could get his friend, Jason, and Jake, his beta, and put him a party together for his birthday. Of course I said yes and he left. I got into my pj's and go to bed.