Chapter 4

I stormed out after he said that. He dismissed the pack and ran after me. He found me in his room which since yesterday is now OUR room. He tried to open the door but I wouldn't. I was all the way in the bathroom when I started to hurt where my stomach was. It felt like someone was punching me in the stomach. It hurt so much I was literally screaming. "Please your MY mate, we can't be apart. I know your in a lot of pain. Please open the door I can't stand knowing your in pain." Caleb said to me through the door. "Then don't think about it!" I screamed to him still hurting. I was too mad at him. How could he let my abusive pack come into my new territory? Especially now since I am the Luna. "Look I'm really sorry. I feel really bad that I know I hurt you not only from being apart but also by letting them come here." Caleb said in a sorry voice. I finally gave up and opened the door after about 20 minutes of pleading and apologizing.

He cuddled up to me in our bed and stopped the pain. I then asked him when they were gonna get here and he said TOMORROW! Really TOMORROW! Since I was so tired I just let it go and went to bed with Caleb snuggling up to me.

I woke up at 5am to get ready. They were gonna pay for how they treated me. We are gonna meet them at school where they'll be enrolling at.

OOTD- red v-neck shirt, skinny leg jeans, and black combat boots

I was ready at 6am and got breakfast. I ate pancakes and orange juice. Then I hopped on Caleb's motorcycle and put on my helmet and we drove off.

We parked at our normal spot and saw Sun Star across the lot. Of course there was Jake and Hayes there and 48 other members. It used to have at least 100 members there. They approached us and Hayes introduced them. They told us everything went shitty when they lost the beta's sister, Alex. "Hey Lex does that name sound familiar to you?" Caleb asked me trying to hold in the laugh. " Yup kind of does." I told Caleb. Then Hayes looked at us like we were weird and asked us "What do you mean?" "Alex why don't you show them around." Caleb asked me. "Wait Alex?" Hayes asked me confused. "Yeah it's me." I said in a duh kind if tone. "What happened to you?!" Jake and Hayes asked together. "There's this thing called fashion. Of course you wouldn't know." I said. Their jaws was down to the floor. "What wolf got your tong?" I asked them acting like I cared. Caleb put his arm around me and we walked into school together. We went to our normal classes and activities and the day seemed to fly by.

We went home and are dinner and it was really awkward. Our pack was laughing and talking while Sun Star was really quiet. While Hayes was looking at me I decided to give him something to look at. I leaned over to Caleb and gave him a long kiss on the lips. Everything grew quiet. After we were done Hayes dismissed himself and left. I did too and I went upstairs to me and Caleb's room and saw Hayes sitting on Me and Caleb's bed.