Chapter 7

I just found out I was pregnant from the packs doctor and was dismissed to leave to me and Caleb's room. I went into our room and we scream. We call a pack meeting and tell them the good news. Once that was over we went to bed.

I woke up in the morning to serious pain. I groaned and moaned as I tried to get outta bed but I couldn't I was hurting too much. I then woke Caleb up and he made me breakfast.

Afterwards he asked me if I wanted to find out the gender of the baby since I was 2 weeks pregnant. I knew it would only take 2 weeks to find out the gender and 1 month till I gave birth.

So anyway the doctor came in our room since I couldn't get up. The doctor did an ultra-sound on me. Caleb and I figured out the baby was a boy! I can't believe it. The doctor left afterwards. Me and Caleb were trying to agree on a name. We finally agree on Ryder. I think what's his last name gonna be? Then all of a sudden Caleb pulls out a ring and said "Alex Elizabeth Tyra will you marry me?" While kneeling on the ground. "Yes!!" I say hugging him. We then discuss when our wedding will be. We agreed on July 21, 2015 since today was June 7, 2015.

**2 weeks pass**
I woke up and went downstairs to get breakfast that Caleb made us and I sat in the couch and gasped... I was ready to have him. He bridal style carried me to the packs doctor and 15 minutes later Ryder James Solace was born. He was born on June 21, 2015 at 10:21am. The doctor said about a week after he's born he'll be 13 because wolves mature faster. So we took him home at 8:45pm and he went straight to bed.

**1 week later**
We kept this all a secret until today when he was matured enough and would mature like a human now with birthdays yearly. We arranged a meeting tonight at 8pm and I got dressed and so did Caleb and Ryder. We walked to the front with Ryder and told them about Ryder and that we were getting married. Everyone cheered and clapped.

**July 21, 2015**
Today was me and Caleb's wedding. We had the ceremony and told them we weren't going on a honeymoon which was a surprise to them. So we had a dinner till 9:45pm when everyone left. Me and Caleb went to bed in our room and Ryder went to bed In His room which was my old room.