Chapter 3

I woke up to Caleb sitting on my bed and smiling at me. He told me he was not actually 18 until 8pm tonight because that's when he was born. He tells me to get dressed in comfortable sporty clothing and meet him downstairs. So he left and I got dressed.

OOTD- black spandex, grey tank top, and black nike shoes

I make my way downstairs into the kitchen and Caleb has done made me pancakes, bacon, and orange juice. I finish eating and got Jake and Jason together outside in the backyard.

I was cooking, Jake was making a playlist, and Jason was decorating. We finished and hour before the party and got dressed.

OOTD- red dress that came down to mid thigh with diamonds, red high heels and red rose earrings

I came down at 7:45pm and Caleb was waiting On me. Caleb's jaw dropped Down to the floor and said wow. We then went outside on the patio.

I walked up to Jake to compliment him on the playlist. It was now 8pm and everyone stopped to sing happy birthday.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Caleb
Happy birthday to you!

Caleb looked around to his mate and stopped at me. It sent tingles down my body when we made eye contact. He walked over to me and planted a warm, soft, passionate kiss in my lips. It was like in the movies when sparks fly and everything. After the party we went into his room. We made out passionately until we fell asleep.

-pack meeting tonight at 9pm- Caleb sent through the mind link to the whole pack. After that it was 12pm and he woke me up. We went downstairs and made lunch since we slept through breakfast. We ate a sandwitch and watched movies. By the time we stopped watching movies it was 8pm. We then got dressed in comfy clothes to go to the meeting.

OOTD- pink shirt and sweats

We met on the patio out in the backyard. Caleb started the meeting by asking me to be his mate. I was so excited and gladly accepted the offer that was destined. Everyone cheered and yelled in excitement that I would be the luna of the pack now. Next he told us some interesting news. He told us that a pack has grow really weak the past year. Which was weird because I let my pack a year ago but it couldn't be them. Could it? Anyways then he said the last thing I ever wanted him to say....
"The packs name is Sun Star, otherwise known as Alex's old pack." Caleb said with his head down.