Chapter 8 (final chapter) :'(

Chapter 8

**5 years later**
It was finally the day. Ryder's birthday was today. His 18th birthday. I am 22 and Caleb is 23 now. Ryder's birthday party began at 10am and he was waiting for it to be 10:21am I could sense it. It was finally time. He looked around and saw Amanda Hillridge. He knew she was the one. He walked up to her and kissed he. She then moved in with Ryder.

Now where are they?
Alex is still married and mated to Caleb they are now in there 30's when they have to step up their responsibilities. Caleb is wise alpha and Alex is wise luna. Ryder is alpha and Amanda is Luna. Ryder and Amanda are mates and have one girl named Kassidee. Jake is now wise Beta. A guy named Matt Jaxon is new Beta.

A/N: sorry this was only 8 chapters but I really didn't know what else to write. I might make a sequel about Ryder and Amanda. I also might make another and hopefully better werewolf book. I hope you Guys enjoyed the book. I know I didn't do updates because I basically did this 24/7 and 1 night I stayed up all night to finish writing a chapter. It was the most complicated chapter. Not saying which 1 it was though. Comment down below please and tell me what you thought of the book.