Chapter 6

After I got ready I couldn't wait to train and get lose. I had just start warming up when Hayes pulled me over to the side. I hear Caleb growl in anger but I nod to him basically saying I'm okay. I could tell Hayes was pissed off with me. "I tell you how I feel the other night and you go around and ignore what I said and mate?!" Hayes said with anger filling up his eyes. Just then I started to get really cold. I feel so cold I feel like I'm frozen in a block of ice. Hayes then sees that I'm cold and takes his coat and puts it around me, but it doesn't help me one bit. I want Caleb not Hayes' coat. I start to faint when all of a sudden Caleb rushes to my side and jerks off Hayes' coat and throws it at him. Caleb bridal style carries me up to the room and cuddles on the bed with me.

Once I fall asleep he leaves to his office. I could tell because of my wolf senses.

2 days later someone come through my window while I was brushing my hair and it was Jason. He asks me if I have some time to ride down the road a little ways with him to talk. I say okay and he leaves to the car so I can finish getting dressed.

OOTD- turquoise sundress and turquoise slip on flip flops

I get downstairs and get in the front seat of the car. We start going down the road and he tells me that he can't wait to find his mate next year. I don't know why he's talking to ME about this but I'll go along with it. He then reaches over and puts his hand on my knee. He then moves it up to where it's under my sun dress. I jerk his hand away and ask him what's the matter with him. "I can't help it your scent is killing me, wanting YOU." he said with lust in his eyes. He pulls over with his flashers on. He starts to kiss me but I jerk away. "Caleb will kill YOU when he finds out!" I said. "He won't if you don't screw it up and keep YOUR mouth shut!" He screams at me. He starts to rub my face but I turn away. I send a mind link to Caleb saying help me and telling him where I am.

10 minutes later he pulls up behind us and knocks Jason out while getting me into the other car. He brought Jake along and Jake moves Jason into the backseat and Jake gets into the drivers seat and follows us to the pack house.

We get home a few minutes later and throw Jason in the cells under the packs house. Caleb tells me today is the last day of my heat. I jump up and down for a minute then Caleb gets serious. He then asks me what I want to do with Jason. "Let him go. let him be a rouge. that's worse than any other punishment." I say with anger and rage in my eyes.

The next day was the day we departed with Jason. " You'll regret this decision!" He yells at me. Jason took of after those last words. I then feel light headed and pass out.

I wake up in the packs doctors office. I find out some amazing news....

I'm pregnant!!

My Werewolf Mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें