Episode 3: Discovering New Power. Salmon Run

(A/N): Heyo Everyone! I hope your excited for the thrid chapter/episode. Lets go!

☆Opening☆

[Narrator]

Last time on Splatoon: The Last Of My Kind, Yami and Katie started to hang out around Inkopolis Square, going to places like the arcades, clothing store, and eating at Crusty's Crust Bucket Food Truck. However, Katie wanted to know more Yami, about his past and life, which of course upsetted Yami cause he didn't want to be reminded. On the way back home, Yami felt oddly sick, like he was feeling..stronger, but also felt like he was getting way weaker. Yami didn't understand at all or what his own body is going through. What is happening to Yami? Find out on today's episode!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Third POV]

After Yami and Katie had their little hangout, it was now nighttime in Inkopolis Square and the world mostly. Everyone was asleep in their homes, but Yami. It was midnight and Yami was still awake. Reason why is that, 1: Yami is not even tired yet after he slept for 10,000 years and, 2: His "sickness" was getting even worse. Yami wasn't feeling well at all. Yami got out of bed and he was heavily breathing. Like his insides were burning and he had trouble breathing.

Yami: {Weak & Heavy Breathing} .....W-Why...Why is this happening to me? I...I seriously don't feel so good. I...I feel thirsty..

Yami slowly and quietly went out of his room, went downstairs, towards the kitchen. Yami then got a cup and then filled it with water and drank it. Yami breathe a sigh of relief.

Yami: Phew. I think I'm feeling a bit bet-

Before Yami could finish his sentence, his stomach started to hurt worse, like he needs to throw up. Yami wasted no time and rushed to bathroom and literally vomit into the toilet. Yami vomit for at least 5 minutes. He feels like he was throwing up his insides. After Yami made sure he stopped throwing up completely, with the remaining of his strength, got himself up and looked in the mirror. When he looked into the mirror, he couldn't believe his eyes. He was also shocked, cause his eyes were glowing bright red and he could've sworn that in his reflection, he saw red and bit of black electricity around his body. Yami quickly blinked and everything seemed fine. He didn't know what was going on.

Yami: {Shocked} Am I....seeing things? I think I might be going crazy. A-Alright Yami, Calm down. Nothing bad is happening. L-Looks like I'm worrying over nothing. Hm?

Something caught Yami's eyes as soon as he looked into the mirror again. Something red dripped down Yami's mouth. Yami quickly wiped his mouth and looked at his hand. The red stain/liquid from Yami's mouth blood, his blood. Yami didn't know on why he was bleeding a bit, but he didn't care as he left the bathroom after he flushed the toilet on where he vomit at, but little did Yami know, was that he vomit tons of his own blood. Yami walked out of the bathroom and headed back upstairs towards his room. Before Yami made it towards his room, he stopped in front of a current room, Katie's room. Yami remembered how he treated Katie in a cold-hearted way. Yami felt completely bad on how he treated her and made her cry. He knew she was trying to help him and probably get to know him better, but all Yami did was be negative towards her. Yami slowly opened the door and stepped forward in her room. Katie's room was a neat medium size room, with posters saying "Stay Fresh" and the other saying "Off The Hook". It was dark in Katie's room, so Yami couldn't really see the whole poster sinc it was very hard to see. There was a zapfish plushie, a desk, closet, and a book shelf. Katie also have some sort of ink weapons. Yami slowly walked up to Katie's bed and gently sat on it while looking at Katie's sleeping face. Yami saw that Katie has dried tear stains on her face, meaning she cried herself to sleep and Yami now felt really bad.