Episode: Christmas Special

(A/N): Here's an early Christmas special episode for everyone. Hope ya'll enjoy. I have another Christmas special episode for another book that I'm releasing on Christmas. I don't really do 2 stories in the same day. Its exhausting. Anyways, onto the episode.

This episode takes place between Season 1 & 2.

Warning: A little lime up ahead. Read at your own risk. (I am so sorry ;^;. I'm the worst).

It's been almost 2 weeks since Yami helped Agent 8; known as Bridgett, defeat Commander Tartar, who was powering a gaint NILS Statue, and saved Inkopolis from mass destruction. Agent 3; known as Samantha, still doesn't trust Yami one bit and is a bit protective of Bridgett against Yami. Yami does find this annoying, but rather not deal with Samantha since she's a total pain. Anyways, Its almost time for Christmas, well, Squidmas in their language, and they gang is getting ready. Squidmas is only exactly 2 days away, if you're counting today that is.

Yami, Katie, The Squid Sisters, and Amy were at the mansion of Pearl and Marina, putting up decorations around the place. Everyone was actually in the Squidmas spirit, well, I guess almost everyone.

Callie: {Excited} It's almost time, Marie! Squidmas is just around the corner! I can't wait!

Marie: You're probably gonna get coal for Squidmas.

Callie gasp in shock at Marie's words. How could she? Callie has been a good girl, right?

Callie: {Gapsed & Shocked} What?! How could you say that Marie?! I've been a good girl this whole year. Tell me one bad thing I did.

Marie: Well, minus the part that you were mind controlled by DJ Octavio, you did at one point peek at Yami when he was taking a bath last week.

Yami: {In the distance} ....What was that?

Callie: {Towards Yami & Blushes a bit} N-Nothing! {To Marie} C-Come on Marie! I was curious and I know you wanted to peek too, so you can add that in your notes on Yami.

Marie: {Blushes a bit} T-That's private research!

Callie: Sure it is~ "Only" for research~

As Marie and Callie started to..argue, we could see our main protagonist putting up Squidmas stockings by the fireplace as Pearl, Marina, Katie, and Amy were decorating the tree as Cap'n Cuttlefish and the agents were out shopping. Yami was wearing a long-sleeved white button-up T-shirt, black jeans, same shoes, and even glasses. Yep, he was looking cute.

Yami: {Putting up Squidmas Stockings} 'A lot has happened since I woke up after 10,000 years of slumber. Finding out that a new species rule the Earth, getting some new cursive power, saving Callie and defeating DJ Octavio, and saving Inkopolis from current doom with the help of Bridgett and Off The Hook. Quite the adventure I had. To be honest, my life has been a bit more excited since then. I wonder what new adventure I'll have in the future'.

As Yami finished putting up the Squidmas stockings, Amy came towards Yami, holding some decorations that hangs up on the wall.

Amy: Hey Hot stuff~.

Yami: {Sighs}...Please stop trying to flirt with me...

Yeah, Amy tends to flirt with Yami...a lot. I mean A LOT. Yami is just pretty annoyed by this already, but there is nothing he can do since Amy doesn't listen.

Amy: Yeah Yeah Babe, anyways, I was wondering if you can hang these decorations up on the ceiling and higher wall for me, please~. I'll give you a kiss if you're quick about it~.