Episode 4: The Great Zapfish And Callie Is Missing?! Yami Becomes An Agent.

(A/N): The wait is over! Its time for the first arc of this story to begin!

The Great Zapfish Arc!

_____________________________________________

☆Opening 1☆

_____________________________________________

[Narrator POV]

Last time on Splatoon: The Last Of My Kind, Yami went outside of Inkopolis and into the forest to train in private to harness the power of Demonic For All, the power he got from a Demon God named, Ketsueki Shinigami. Yami trained hard, even if its for a couple of hours. Yami needed to get use to this destructive power fast or he'll end up destroying his body completely. Yami was also determined to break the 30% limiter of his new power. There must be a way, right? Now, morning is heading his way and Yami rushed back towards Katie's before he can be seen.

Yami's journey, is only beginning.
________________________________

[Third POV]

It was a beautiful and bright morning in the city and in Inkopolis Square. The birds are chirping and the flowers are blooming. The Inklings were up bright and early, going to work or doing whatever they do on their time. As for Yami, he was on his way towards Katie's house still. He was very exhausted and he needed to sneak around the other inklings before he can be seen. Yami hid behind parked cars, lampposts, a dumpster, hell, even Yami hid his face behind a newspaper. It was pain for Yami, be he soon made it towards Katie's house safe and sound.

Yami grabbed the spare key that was from under the mat. How did Yami knew this? Well....movies. Anyways, Yami quickly looked around as no Inklings were around and quietly opened the door and headed inside while slowly closing the door behind him. Yami then noticed something.

Yami: Hm? Its quiet, too quiet.

Yami then slowly sneaked up the stairs towards Katie's room and as Yami made it towards her front door, he slowly opened it and peaked inside. Yami quietly sigh in relief to see that Katie is still sleeping.

Yami: {Sighs & Mumbles} Geez..I thought something had happened. I'm being paranoid right now. I'll just let her sleep.

Yami slowly closed Katie's door and was about to walk away, but soon sniff the air. Something stinks. Yami then smell himself and had a face of disgust.