Episode 3.5 (Part 1): My Powers...Came From A Demon?

(A/N): Heya Everyone. Here is another chapter/episode. Even though Im exhausted from updating my Highschool DXD story, I still need to update a couple of stories for you guys. This is a short chapter. These type of chapters that has Episode/Chapter 4.5 for example, are just short chapters/special events. Alright, lets do this.

☆Opening 1☆

[Narrator]

Last time on Splatoon: The Last Of My Kind, Yami and Katie, plus her friends, went to Salmon Run to play and get Yami to sign up as a part timer. On the last round, Katie was about to be eaten by a steelhead until Yami saved her by some type of unknown power that was running through Yami's body. This power injured Yami very badly, he couldn't even control it. This unknown power is actually a mystery.... until now~.

_____________________________________________

[Third POV]

It's been 2 days since Yami first showed his new powers, but ended up damaging his left arm pretty badly. Yami didn't like how this power hurted him after he uses it, Yami thought that it was better if he never uses it again. It could very dangerous for him even to control. In those 2 days, Yami has been relaxing and letting his arm healed, plus his legs were also healing, since it was sore from probably having a bit power coursing though as he made that huge leap to save Katie. Usually with his completely damaged arm, he should take months, maybe a year or more to fully heal, but to his surprise, his arm was healing fast, faster than normal. He can now move is arm just a little without much trouble. It was actually a little miracle for him, even his legs were fully healed already. The pain he had was hurting like h*ll, more than he received..from his bullies and others.

Anyways, it was night time in Inkopolis Square once again and everyone was asleep peacefully in their homes, everyone except for Yami. In the room that Yami is sleeping in, he was tossing and turning in his sleep. He wasn't having a nightmare nor a dream, something was happing inside of Yami's mindscape. Lets find out whats happening inside of Yami's head.

Inisde of Yami's mind, Yami was seeing only darkness, never ending darkness. Yami was confused and was checking his surroundings for any source of light that he can maybe find. Yami has no idea on where he is.

Yami: What the? Where the h*ll am I? Why..Why is there only darkness? Is..this a nightmare...my nightmare?

Yami pretty much has so many questions right now to ask. He really doesn't know on how he ended here in such a dark place. He remembered going to sleep after Katie finished nursing him again, to much to his annoyance, and just went to bed, but now he sooned arrived into this empty dark abyss. Usually Yami wouldn't care, but no normal human wouldn't care about this.

At first, Yami thought this was just a dream.. or nightmare, so he pinched himself hard, but he actually felt the pain of the pinch, so this wasn't a dream or a nightmare. Yami was becoming frustrated and wanted to leave as soon as possible, until he heard another voice in the dark abyss he was in. This voice made him feel a chill up his spine.