Episode 3.5 (Part 2): Training My New Powers. The Start Of A Hero.

(A/N): Alrighty Everyone! Here's another part of the chapter/story. I hope your ready.

☆Opening 1☆

{Narrator}

Last time on Splatoon: The Last Of My Kind, Yami met a demon god in his mindscape that goes by the name; Ketsueki Shinigami. Ketsueki explained about Yami's new powers, that came from him, called Demonic For All. This power is very deadly and destructive. Its also a curse ability. If Yami uses around 100% of his ability again, the power could really kill him. There's a 95% of 5% chance of survival for his power to kill him, but he might barely survive if he's lucky. The biggest downgrade of Yami's powers was that if Yami completely his training, he can only summon 30% of his power, permanently. Yami's human body wont be able to handle pass 30% of power. After Yami has awoken from his mindscape, he has a new determination inside of him. Yami was now determined to train and master his new power and maybe, just maybe, he can break that stupid limiter so he can use more than 30% of Demonic For All without any problem. Now, lets continue on where we left off. This is Yami's path on becoming a hero.

_____________________________________________

{Third POV}

It's been at least 3 hours, since Yami left Inkopolis and out of the city. Since it was still night time, Yami didn't need his disguise or he needed to be careful while walking through and out of the city. Yami arrived at a forest, outside of the city and started walking further into the forest.

As Yami continued walking through the lovely forest for a perfect spot, he can't help but feel very annoyed for his injured arm

As Yami continued walking through the lovely forest for a perfect spot, he can't help but feel very annoyed for his injured arm. It was bothering him for awhile. Yami could still feel the pain and numbness. Yami actually tried using his "healing ability" as he remembered Ketsueki saying that he also has it, but there was a problem. The problem is that Yami doesn't know how to activate his healing ability. He tried to concentrate for his healing ability to work, but to no avail. Anyways, Yami finally arrived in the middle of the forest, in an open area, and looked at his surroundings. It was very peaceful and relaxing for Yami.

 It was very peaceful and relaxing for Yami