The Reboot Is Finally Out!

Hello readers/fans/followers! Good Morning to you all~

I would like to let you all know that the reboot/remastered of this story is finally out. Hope you liked it as I changed a lot of things that I hoped you're okay with it.

Here are all the quirks that Yami was supposed to have in this old story:

Quirk 1: Demonic For All - Inspired by Mha OFA, it's more powerful and destructive, but way more deadly to the user.

Quirk 2: Divine Healing - Of course, it's a healing quirk that requires stamina to work.

Quirk 3: Alchemy Metal - Turning your limbs or whole body into hard metal to deal heavy attacks. Inspired by Full Metal Alchemist in a way.

Quirk 4: Hellflame - Inspired by Endeavor's and Touya's quirk. It's more power as Yami can switch up to blue flames for extra hotness, but it's hella more deadly as it can melt your insides

Quirk 5: Devil Frost - Inspired by Todoroki's ice quirk. Powerful but hella freezing.

Quirk 6: Lightning Manipulation - The same as Denki's quirk. Nothing much to say as there aren't no drawbacks.

Quirk 7: Ink Manipulation - Way different what I had in mind. Yami could not turn in arms into inky arms as he can control and change color of any ink, sorta like and Inkling/Octoling.

"Quirk" 8: Chaos Manipulation - All I can say is....I Am All Of Me....

Yep! That's the quirks, but now I'm changing it.

So, what are you waiting for?! Go check out the reboot already, my friends!

I also remade the book cover. How is it? This story is now available on my QueenVeemo_Olivia account everybody!

This is the last update for this old book. This is StoryTeller_Tari, signing out.

{Final Update}

December 28, 2022

Wednesday

Time: 7:38 am

Words: 303