The Start

edited by @apathetic-avidity 11/27/15

Wake up in the morning feeling

Like p-diddy grabbed m-

Ugh, damn alarm clock, I thought while turning it off. Crap my back is killing me. I shifted in my spot and stretched my back a little.

Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't have laid on the couch .

But, In my defense I fell asleep doing homework. To make my Mom and Dad happy and proud. Even though they're not here.

Slowly, I got out of bed-ok more like tumbled out- but what's the difference?

While popping my back, I went into my closest and choose my outfit .

It was a baby blue baggy shirt that's long sleeved, a knee length dark blue skirt and brown knee boots with a gold necklace, a bracelet that says love and bow earnings. *outfit in the front*

Quickly and quietly I went to the bathroom, which is small by the way, and took a quick shower .

When I finished I grabbed my book bag and made my way down stairs where my brother Kyle and his girlfriend.

Oops my bad-I mean flavor of the week-are eating breakfast, getting ready for school. I looked at the ground as I passed them trying to go unnoticed.

A couple more steps .........

"Where do you think you're going? School doesn't start for an hour. " Kyle said glaring at me.

I looked up and I was sure I had a nervous face, but answered anyway

"I was going to school to... um , study for a test or read."Kyle and his 'girlfriend ' started laughing like I had said the funniest thing ever. I stood there till they finished, slightly curious as to why they had laughed.

They must have saw my expression and his flavor of the week said, "Wow Kyle your sister is an ugly little slut. Going to school to hook up? HA! Classy."

"I know right , I'm ashamed to be related to it ." He said while looking at me with disgust and hatred.

I just stood there. My heart was burning and I felt my throat tightening. I started breathing a little, trying not to cry.

It didn't work so I settled with standing there and silently crying

My heart clenches when I hear him speak so lowly of me.I wish mom and dad were here to keep everything in balance.

Snapping out of my self pity I felt anger burn in the pool of my stomach. My eyes began to sting with salty tears as I shouted out, " Just shut up already! I'm not a slut! If anything, you guys are sleeping with someone new every week! Wow, classy! I can't believe you! What have I done to you that was so bad that you had to make my life a living hell?"

They looked at me in shock. Probably, because I never stand up for myself.

Quickly, I left but not before looking at Kyle while saying, "Mum and Dad wouldn't be proud of who you became. I wish they were here not in heaven so they could keep you in place. Bye!"

I took a deep breath and looked back, just to see Kyle looking at the ground with a tear on his face. But did I care?

No, he deserved it . I will always love him, but never forgive him .

Sighing, I turned around and made my way to school.