heartbroken

~Alice's pov~

"I cant belive it " i sobbed into olives shoulder.

"Shh shh its okay " she cooed softly

"I just dont understand was i not good enough? " i wailed loudly .

At this point i can care less if the guys downstairs can hear me .

But i doubt it since they are snogging some sluts .

Suddenly olive stands ridged and mutters some colorful words

Frowning in confusion i ask what wrong

She simply smiles and takes my hand leading me back stairs

"No , please dont take me there " i cry despertly

But of course she doesn't listen ,she
Drags me the rest of the way and are greeted with the same sight only blake was gone.

Quietly sniffing i wait for olive to make fun off me or something but instead walks up to chris and pulls him off keeping him from looking at me .

Traitor i snarled in my head .

Suddenly chris tells the bimbo to leave ,which she got pissed off about and he faces me.

"Alice , please dont be mad ! Its me ivan not chris you know chris would never cheat on you . Has he given you signs that he has ? Plus i was making out with that gril HERE , i knew yall where here. You need to think things through and not jump to conclusions." Ivan tells me sternly,while looking straight into my eyes.

I look down in shame while shedding a few tears .

Suddenly we hear the front door open and chris walks in with white roses -whistling.

But stopped when he see's ivan and olive infront of me while i cry and probably look like a mess

He runs and stands infront of me in a protective manner .

"WHAT DID YOU DO!" he roared out.

I pushed him back and grabbed his face in my hands.

"Shhh im sorry please forgive me , please " i whisperd

Chris looked at me with confused and fearful eyes .

"what do you mean ? " he questioned.

"Well......." and proceeded to tell
Him what happend while he was gone.

When i finished i looked down not willing to meet his eyes .

Out of the cornor of my eye i saw him shake his head and walk into his room

I burst out crying,falling to the ground while muttering he hates me but then i feel hands wrap around me .

" hey , i dont hate you , im just sad you thought i would cheat on you . Annd i know it might be a little early but i-i love you " chris told me ,while rocking me back and forth

"Really?" i sniffed

"100%"

I Jumped up and kissed him with so much passion that i didnt even notice olive and ivan leave .

" i love you so damn much "

"As do i "

*Olives pov*

Awe i meantally cooed.

Im watching alice and chris and i cant help but envious.

dont get me wrong its just that i wish i had someone to love and to protect me as well .

Smiling at the thought i turned and walking into my room .only to hear blake shout from his room for everyone to meet him in the living room .

Hmmm i wonder what he wants , groaning i walked slowly to meet everyone

with so much on my mind.

---------------
As promised i posted as soon i reach 10 votes.

okay so any ideas whats gonna happen in the next chapter

And i need a guy and girl name please comment if you want me to use you name in my book .