who are you

Edited by PortugueseMoment 12/22/15

The twins on the side ^-^ .

After the twins, Ivan and Chris, ran out the room, I hightailed them.

While I was following them I heard the other guys burst out laughing, so I yelled, "Don't worry guys, you're next"

Only to get, "Awww, no fair. Every man for them self," and lastly, "Ugh, why don't we kill her. We are part of a gang for a reason."

HOLY SHIT!!!!

I forgot for a moment they are a gang.

I froze and put on an innocent look, and slowly turned around to face the guys. They were all currently standing in a line with their tattooed arms crossed and mean faces.

Ugh, did they have to look so intimidating? I mean, come on. They looked more freaking scary than the Grim Reaper.

Chuckling brought me out of my day dream, If you can call it that.

Shaking my head a little, I looked at them to see the twins chuckling, while everyone else had an amused, yet guarded looks in their eyes.

Realization made it's was across my face as soon as I figured out I was taking out loud. I couldn't help it, but my neck turned red and spread to my face.

Damn it.

Looking up at them I said, "Hehe, you look like pretty Grim Reapers." I added a puppy face look with glistend tears, before I smirked and ran out of the room.

Unfortunately, Blake was faster and caught up to me. Can you blame me? I eat and sleep all weekend long while they probably run around.

Hmmm. I wonder how many abs he has?

Okay, back to the problem. You see, Blake tackled me and he weighs a lot.

I pushed him off a little, but couldn't help the shiver when I saw his eyes looking into mine.

Looking down, I realised our position and blushed. Coughing slightly, I grabbed his attention and said, "Can you please get off."

Blake looked at me and smirked slighted, while whispering in a husky voice, "Hmmm, I don't know about you, but I like this position."

Right when I was about to reply, the rest of the guys and Alice walked in.

"Oh, what do we have here?" Alice said.

"Nothing," I replied too quickly.

"But it doesn't look like nothing, you know I wanted you to date and then lose your virginity but not shag the first guy you see," she said with a wink.

"But tha-"

"Use a condom. We don't want to be grandparents yet," The twins said, while throwing Blake a condom.

Blake, instead of being embaressed, simply chuckled and muttered under his breath, "Why am I freinds with them?"

After a couple moments of silence, Blake spoke up, "Alice why is she here?"

It had my heart pounding so loud, I bet they could hear it. After he said that everybody turned deadly serious.

It was scary.

Alice looked up and sighed, "Guys can we go to the living room and talk? You might want to hear the whole story before you decide what to do with her."

With that she walked out with Blake in toll. The twins stayed behind to give a small reassuring smile and left me all alone in the hallway, wondering if I made the right choice to come here.

Does my brother miss me? Do they feel guilty?

Sighing, I left and told myself over and over not to cry during my pity story. I just hope they won't look at me with pity or sympathy. I wouldn't want to see that kind of look every time I see them.

Cross your hearts and pray for me.

I don't know if I'll make it out alive.

.

Till next time......