Humiliation

Edited by  11/27/15

While I was making my way to school I looked around, singing softly.

I noticed the sun was bright and shining. The sky was crystal clear as the wind blew my hair around softly like a song.

Taking a turn at the end of my road I walked into the park to take the short cut, and look at the the view.

It's beautiful,

Was the frist thought that came to mind. I'll have to make sure to visit more often and read on a bench. Yeah, that's what I'll do .

Welp, I better get to school and face torture . Oh goodie I can't wait.

After 10 more minutes of walking, I made it to school, later than I thought. I could already see people in front of the school.

We have the stereo type-nerds by the tress. That's were I'll go. Emos behind the school getting high, jocks and plastic barbies by their cars .

Boy do I hate school. Sighing, I went to a tree sat down and stared reading.

I was reading the book called,  "The If ". It's amazing. While I was reading, my brother and his freinds came to where I was.

Oh no. Silently I prayed that they'll leaving me alone today. But no they do the exact opposite.

"Aww Is the little nerd reading a big book? How cute. Too bad we're gonna mess it up. Right, Kyle?" His freind, Micheal Sneerd .

Kyle looked at me for a split second, and I know it's crazy but I thought today would be different and he'd help me out .

But he didn't, he just ignored my pleading eyes and hopeful expression for him to stick up for me.

Kyle had a evil smirk on his face when he answers back with, "Why of course we are. She deserves it , she probaly made my parents kill themselves for being ashamed of IT."

By the time he finished talking he's thrown my book into a puddle of mud and shoved me into the mud.

Then him and his freinds left, laughing and pointing at me while I sat there looking at them while tears ran down my face.

Time lapse to lunch.

Today's going by so slow. Everybody just made fun of me for crying, but hey they would to if your sibling said that to you.

I just looked down and slowly made my way to the cafeteria and went to the lunch line.

I grabbed a slice of pizza, orange juice and milk.

While I was walking a jock came up to and yelled,  "Awww look at the fatass eating all that. No wonder she's fat, and hiding behind baggy clothes my mom donates to the thrift store." While looking at me in disgust.He then grabbed my milk and said opps while pouring it everywhere on me.

I gasped as the milk traveled down me while I cried. I looked up and was meet with the faces of sympathy, and others just plain laughing-even Kyle.

He just sat their with a blond in his lap . That's it I've had enough, it's time to show them who I am.

"Enough! I've had it! I'm so sick and tired of being picked on. I'm done! What have I ever done to you? Ya'll are sick, cruel bastards!" I yelled, afterwards I was meet with silence and shocked faces. I wiped my face of tears and milk and held my head up walking out of school like a boss.

Once I was outside I turned back around and pretended they could hear me and whisperd, 

"I will come back for sweet sweet revenge my brother." 

With an evil laugh I  let my voice travel through the wind .

As I walked into the sunset.

Just kidding, I ran to my house.