gun's & stories

Edited by PortugueseMoment 12/22/15

Jayden on the side ^-^

While we were walking in to the living room, I had a sinking feeling in my gut. Huh, probably just my nerves.

We all sat down, me and Alice across from the guys. They all looked so scary, don't tell them I said that.

They all looked at me and Alice for an explanation as to why I'm here.

"How's life?" I breathe out, scared of how they'll react.

Looking at each other, they pulled their guns out, the twins had grim expressions.

Oh, no. What did I walk into?

Blake sighed and told me, "Hurry up, short girl. We don't have time for this."

"Okay. So, when I was four, my parents and my older brother died. My parents died in a plane crash and my brother died from bullies who hit his head too hard.

"Anyway, after that, my twin brother started hating me. I was little at the time, so I let go. For the next couple of years, we grew apart and lived in an apartment that we moved into when we turned 16. After a while, Kyle convinced everybody I was the reason they died.

"At school all my so-called 'friends' turned their backs on me and my brother became a manwhore. Yesterday, they took it too far, so I wanted revenge. And in order to do that, I want to be badass. I want to be strong, not a short nobody with no life. So, I came here and found Alice... And that's my pity story"

Before they could reply, the windows around the house shatterd and bullets were being fired.

I jumped onto the floor and commando crawled to Alice, who passed me a gun.

After she shot a few bullets, she turned to me, "Please be careful and don't get hurt. Stay down."

"I will." I skillfully lied. Damn, I should be a actor.

Everybody around me was shooting, but then, guys in black came and out numbered them. The bad guys brought Alice, Blake, the twins, Levi, and Jayden in front of-what looks like- the leader.

"Go get their weapons," The leader said, gruffly. Two guys went to retrieve their guns and knives.

Ha, they don't even know I'm here.

Once they got their guns, the leader shouted, "Alright, let's finish what we started."

The guys in black all grinned- which was only 10 people, not including the leader- and pointed guns at them.

"Dammit," I muttered.

Sighing, I made eye contact with Alice, who had tears in her eyes, but she blinked them away. The twins looked sad and Chris gazed at Alice.

If we make it out alive, I'm so getting them together.

I made eye contact with jayden, who mouth 'run'. And then Blake, who stood there looking a me with no emotion, along with Levi, until he caught my eyes.

Blake stared at me with so much intensity that it felt like his eyes were staring into my soul.

I stood up slowly and walked around from the corner, with two guns in my belt loop and knives in my boots and  bra.

Whistling, I said, "Hmmm, what a shame. It looks like you forgot little ol' me. That hurts, you know." For effect, I put my hand on my heart with my face showing a sarcastic smile. "Nice to know you care."

The leader looked at me like I was crazy. In fact, they all did. I probaly am.

The leader turned around and a guy, who looked a few years older than me, walked up and tried to grab me.

Before he could touch me, I round house kicked him. Then, swept my feet under him so he fell. He groaned in pain and whispered, "Please dont hurt me, I have a family."

His eyes said otherwise. I looked at him, leaned in, and kissed his neck. He shivered and I whispered, "Goodbye."

Grabbing a knife from my boot, I slam it into his chest. Looking up, I saw the leader and his gang looking shocked.

I didn't bother looking at Alice and the guys. I was a little busy at the moment.

"DONT JUST STAND THERE, GET HER!"

And just like that, they came at me. The closest guy to me looked at me. I smirked at him and pulled my guns out. "Run"

He didn't have to be told twice.

He took off running, but it was no use. I wasn't first in gun training at my gym for no reason.

I fired four times and hit both his legs and his chest, along with his head.

"Yes, head shot!" I shouted, but quickly got tackled. I ended up on the bottom and he put a gun to my head.

I heard Alice and the guys trying to get out, but I knew it was no use; so, I did the only thing I could do. I pushed my hips into his and began to slowly grind my sex against his.

Moaning, he loosened his grip on the gun. I put light feather kisses down his neck up to the corner of his mouth.

He put his gun down, so I grabbed his hand and put it on my breast. He looked at me with lustful eyes. I looked at him and smiled, "Tell mommy and daddy dearest I said hi."

With that I grabbed my knife from inside my bra and stabbed his eyes. Blood gushed everywhere.

Like a switch being turned on, they all started to fire at me. I grabbed the dude I killed and covered my body with his.

Walking around the room, I managed to kill everybody, but the leader.

Walking up to him, I said, "You and me, no weapons."

He smirked and said, "You're on, little girl." And with that, we started fighting.

He threw the first punch, but I dodged and slid under his legs. Tapping his shoulder, I whisperd, "Here I am."

Once he turned around, I punched him and you could hear his nose crack. Blood gushed out and he looked at me with angry eyes.

Spitting out blood, he pulled a gun out and said, "Time to die."

I looked at the guys and Alice and I whispered goodbye. They looked at me in awe, confusion, fright, and guilt, but that soon changed when I put my innocent look down. I winked at them and mouthed 'play along'.

They nodded so slightly, you could barely tell.

"I'll miss you guys!" I yelled, as he pulled the trigger, but I bent my back and watched as the bullet wizzed past me.

Jumping back up, I ran to him and high kicked his penis. He dropped to the ground like a sack of potatoes. Grabbing his gun, I smiled and said, "Bye, bye."

"Phew, I'm glad that's done," I said, smiling. Then I turned to look at the group, who stared at me in awe.

"What?" I asked.

They just stood their with their eyes popping out and mouths hanging open.

So I just walked away calling back, "I'll be in the kitchen if you need me."