Meeting The Gang

edited by apathetic-avidity 12/20/15 

Blake on the side ^-^

Alice looked at me and said, "Aw,  come on. Don't look like that."  Referring to my face.

I looked at her weirdly and asked, "What do you mean?"

Alice just shocked her head and laughed while telling me "You looked scared. Loose the face. I mean, come on they might be gang members but, they're big'ol teddy bears." After she said that she looked at me and winked then said,"Most of them are single, maybe we could get one of them to help you loose your pureness."

Quickly, I yelled out, "No!"  While covering my face with my hands, desperate to not let her see my beet red face.

Alice looked at me and told me, "This gang you're about to meet is scary and you'll have to show them you're not afraid. Oh and the gang's name is: Black Guns."I looked at her with determination in my eyes, telling her silently I could handle them. 

Or at least I would try. 

I took a silent breath while Alice opened the door and walked in. From the inside I could hear guys yelling and playing video games.I walked behind Alice hiding my body from the gang.

After a lot of turning corners we walked into what looked like half a game room and a living room . 

Huh cool. 

I turned around only to be meet with guns and angry faces of people I'd never meet before

Squeaking ever so lightly, I backed up, only to end up falling on God knows what.

Laying on the ground, I was groaning in pain while holding my back. I muttered a few cuss words then looked around the room to be meet with more guns.

Wow, I feel welcomed .

Getting tired of them staring at me I yelled out, "What ? Is their something on my face"

While I subconsciously put my hands on my face to feel anything. Once I was positive I was good. 

I looked around to find no Alice. 

Oh no. I don't want to die!

So I did the stupidest thing I could've done in a house full of gang members .

I ran while screaming for my life. As fast as I could I ran down a flight of stairs and looked back to see them coming

Unfortunately, for me, I tripped and waited to fall into the ground and await my death. Instead I landed in huge arms. Slowly, I opened my eyes to be meet with dark brown eyes almost black, looking at me with guarded eyes.

He looked me up and down and frown then looked to were the guys were following me, and are now on the bottom of the stairs awaiting orders.

The guy that caught me put me in a head lock and whispered out in a voice that made me want go drop dead so I muttered out, "Alice. ....cousin. .....guns......hot guy.......gang."

 That's all I remember before seeing darkness and feeling the guy that caught me put me down on something some and a whole bunch of whispers. But nope I had to wake up to a bunch of yelling .

Bloody hell. Who do these people think they are? The queen of England? 

Grabbing my pillow, I threw it at a random direction waiting for a sign I hit somebody .

1 ,2 ,3 - "Ouch" somebody yelled, close to where I was.

Score!

Hopefully that would work and get the message to leave me alone so I could sleep.

Ten seconds later I heard more yelling. Oh hell no. 

I muttered cuss words into the blanket and whispered, "Hey."I kept saying it over and over till somebody noticed. 

I peeked out and realized they were all around the bed so I said, "Guess what."

The guys and Alice looked at each other and came closer and answered, "What?" at the same time.

I smiled. Hmm,  Maybe after I finish yelling at them they'll learn their lesson.

I pretended to be sleepy and jumped up into sitting position with a look that says run-before-you-die.

Alice saw that look and her eyes widened. 

 Ha, that's right. 

She learned her lesson after I punched her in the face when I had on my look.

Looking around, Alice looked back at me and said,  "Oh no." With fear in her eyes.

I simply smirked and looked back at the now curious guys.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU WAKE ME UP!!! "Why the fuck did you wake me up? I will kill you if I hear another peep out of any of you! I don't give a fuck if you're in a gang, I will murder you. So, get the fuck out you fucking bitches!" I yelled angrily.

Everybody jumped back in shock with their eyes widened and looked at Alice who was making a run for the door.

Bitch knows not to wake me up. 

I laid back down hoping to get more sleep, but God must not have wanted me to, since he let a guy with brown hair and sparkling blue eyes mutter, "Wow somebody's on her period." Which earned a snicker from the group he was with.

Getting up I looked them up and down. 

They're 5 people total walking around the bed. I stood in front of them and asked for their names

Each took a turn. 

Jayden

Blake

Levi

Christian

And Ivan

Jayden has brown hair,and blue eyes , and is wearing black skinny jeans, white jays, a beanie on his blond hair and a shirt that's tight fitted around his body.

Blake has brown hair, and dark brown eyes. He has on white skinny jeans, converse, a shirt of Pierce the Veil,and a black leather jacket.

The others are basically wearing the same thing as them. But there are twins who have blonde hair and green eyes.

One twin has a scar on his right eye brow which is Ivan while the other has a scar on his left whose name is Christian. Hmm cute

And lastly we have Levi who looks bored as hell and has black hair with grey/blue eye's.

Fingers snapping in my face brought me out of the trance I was in. Smirking ever so slightly I whispered in a meaningful voice that has a grown man shaking, "Didn't I tell you not to wake me up "

Taking my eyes of the hardwood floor I slowly trailed my eyes to the twins who were looking for an escape. 

This should be fun.