blast to the future

-Olives pov-

*2 Years later *

"OLIVE " the twins yelled out in unison.

Laughing i ran down the stairs away from them . Haha i hope they liked my prank.

ok let me start from the beginning !

I have gained confidence and alot of sass -well thats what ive been told

Anyway its been 2 years since i came to live with alice alot has happened from their.

Alive and chris finally got together and are totally adorable

Blake is still the same manwhore/asshole

Levi had died last year in a surprise attack which sucked because i swear we were starting to be friends. He just didnt know it .

Chris,ivan,alice,jayden and i are like brothers and sisters. I would die for them.

Anyway back to the present ;)

I ran down the stairs and threw the front door open.

Hearing thundering footsteps run down the stairs encouraged me to run faster .

I pumped my legs faster only to be tackled by ivan .

He wrapped his legs around my waist and chris came to grab my hands together ........oh no

I really hope they dont throw me into the pool that would suck.

And blake would be mad if i made a trail in the house.

I was cut out of my threats when i was swinging in the air

I looked up and saw i was above the water

" dont throw me! " i screeched in fear.

But no they didnt listen they threw me in . Just to scare them i let myself sink to the floor.

I can hear the twins franticly call my name after they jumped in i wrapped my legs around chris and kept him under water .

I surfaced and was laughing up a storm . But stopped when i saw they twins glaring at me.

I looked down and muttered " sorry guys "

Their eyes soften and ivan replied " its ok we are all to blame "

" come on lets go inside before u freeze " chris told me

Nodding my head in agreement . we walked into the house and separated . I went to my room to find alice sitting on my bed.

" aye can you bring me some clothes please " i tell her while walking into my bathroom .

"Sure "

i started stripping and jumped into the shower and turned the water on.
Ah i moaned as the water hit my back.

Slightly distracted i didnt hear alice walk into the bathroom .

"Hey olive im putting your clothes on the sink , ima wait in your room . Oh and everybody eles is gone they left for food ."

i quickly replied with " okay , im almost finished "

Picking up the soap i rubbed my body till i knew i was clean and moved onto cleaning my hair.

I turned the water off and grabbed my towel to dry my body off . Picking up the clothes alice left me i got dressed .

I walked out in my room and like she said alice was sitting on my bed once again.

As i was about to open my mouth i heard a sound coming for down stairs .

I turned to alice and asked if she heard it to she told me " yeah , mabey its one of the guys "

Nodding we made our way down the stairs with tense shoulders .

Hearing a noise once more we stopped

With confusion in my eyes i stated "i think its coming from the kitchen "

When alice didnt reply I looked up to find her staring inside the kitchen. With tears running down her face.

I quickly walked over to look and what i saw was chris kissing a black haired girl and blake dry humping a Blondie against the counter.

Oh no . Please god no

I turned my head back in search for alice but she was no where to be see.

I dont know where the other guys are but right now i dont care. They will pay i thought while my eyes were blazing in anger .

Running to find alice i saw her in her room crying. While i walked in i had one thought and one thought only .

THEY WILL PAY

--------------------

okay so from now on i will only post a new chapter after 50 or more reads on that chapter and 10 votes.

Thank you