new style

*olives pov*
4-2-17
Knock
Knock
Knock

Yawning I wake up and opened me eyes,then squeezed them tightly back together.

"Come in " I muttered softly but loud enough to be heard.

The door cracked open and the twins stood their smiling cheekily

"Time to get up Alice said you have 15 min. To get dressed and get your ass to the kitchen " Chris told me

Sighing I laid back down smacking my pillow into my face

"Ok ,thanks " but my voice was sorta muffled

"No problem" they replied and left .

Uggh why do malls have to exist! I mean I get why but still

Hmmm I'm probably not making sense am I?

Groaning I slipped out of bed and made my way into my bathroom grabbing a knee length skirt and a kitty sweater.

What don't judge their comfortable!?

Quickly i turned the shower nob on and stripped out of my clothes .

I let the water run down my back ,and let me tell you it helps alot .

My back releases all the tenseness, grabbing the dove hand soap I gently rubbed it on my body .

Next I got the shampoo and conditioner and mixed it into my hair and begun scrubbing I could feel the knots coming out but not all of them

Rinsing of the soap and hair essentials

Grabbing the towel off the hook ,i began drying my body and slipped on my clothes along with black flats .

Gazing into the bathroom mirror I couldn't help but frown as i thought this might be the LAST time I'll look like this.

Sighing I put on a fake smile and ran down the stairs .

As I was half way through the stairs I stopped concentrating on not falling to say hi to guys and Alice.

But that didn't go into my favor cause the next thing I know I'm squealing while tumbling down the stairs.

Finally I made it down the stairs which felt like hours but really was a few seconds

I laid their rubbing my butt

"I think I broke my buttox" I muttered

Fixing my skirt and shirt I stood up only to be meet with everybody laughing so hard nothing's coming out .

I looked over to Blake to seen even he had a ghost of smile on his face.

Blake saw me looking and quickly masked his emotions.

I rocked back and forth on my heels as i waited till they finished laughing .

2 minutes later they sobered up and alice came up to me

She looked at what I was wearing and sighed in disapproval

Frowning I glanced down to , what's wrong? Then I looked at her and saw her in black skinny jeans,a dark blue Lacey shirt with a black ribbon and sparkly black heals.

Dang it I look like a nun compared to her.

"Girl I have alot to do to make you look badass" Alice said snapping my out of my thoughts

"Sorry"I replied meekly ,with a slight blush on my cheeks.

Looking behind me I said "so are we going shopping or what? " they just laughed and jogged to the garage door.

After I went in I was amazed at the sight the had all kinds of motorcycles! !!!

Yelling out of happiness I screamed and ran to a MV agusta F4CC that was red and had a black strips all along the side.

"Alice can I ride this , please!!!" I screeched

Alice and the guys looked at me in shock .

"What?" I asked confused .

Blake just said"no you probably don't even know the name let alone ride it."

Smirking I faced him

"really , but it's a MV agusta F4CC which is currently best selling through out the country " I told him then added

"And also my favorite motorcycle, plus I used to ride things like this all the time "

You could tell they were impressed .

I looked at the twins and gave them puppy dog eyes, and made them extra watery .

"Please " i whimpered out while gazing longingly to the bike .

Chris sighed and said "well if your gonna be badass you have to have a badass ride. So keep it I'll ride my other one" while tossing me the keys.

Jumping up and down I ran to him and threw my legs around him

He caught me before we both toppled to the floor ,i kissed his check before hopping on my new ride and said

"What are we waiting for let's go"

And with that we found ourselves racing down the highway to a mall called ridge mar mall.