six

Samantha's POV

After this whole day, I've come to realize that I know I'm not in love Luke, I mean how could I only I met him a day ago. I feel like it was just my inner fangirl talking.

Luke POV

I really enjoy spending time with Sam. She is an amazing girl, but I know now that I'm not really in love her. It was just the shock and rush of meeting my, I guess you can say, internet friend. I do love her though, just as a friend, for now at least.

Samantha's POV

It's 7:30 now. Luke and I have just pulled up to the party. As I'm getting out of the car, I'm attacked with a hug from none other Emma.

"hey babe!" Emma yelled in my ear. once she got off me I noticed she was with Ashton.

"what's up? how long have you guys been here?" I asked wondering how late we actually were.

"Nothing much." Ashton answered me.

"We haven't been here long. Maybe like five to seven minutes?" Emma says, now look at ashton making sure she got the timing right.

"yeah probably around five minutes." Ashton says back to me and Luke.

"Well lets go inside, its kind of chilly tonight." Luke said starting to walk inside, looking back at the three of us.

Luke POV

We walk into the party and my ears are suddenly washed over with dub step music. I grab Samantha's hand, I didn't want to get separated, there were probably three hundred people. We did lose track of Ashton and Emily but I'm sure they'll be fine.

"you want a drink?" I slightly yelled.

"sorry, what did you say?" Sam said, not hearing me because of the loud music.

I lean closer to her ear, yelling once again. "do you want something to drink?"

"sure thanks!" she yells back at me.

"okay just wait here." I say using my hands to make sure she understood me.
I walk into the kitchen and realize I didn't ask Sam what she wanted. Well I'll just get her a a coke, just in case she doesn't drink. After getting drinks, I walk back but when I get back to the spot where I told Sam to stay, she wasn't in sight. She couldn't have gone far, I mean I wasn't gone that long. After looking around the house I decide to go to the back yard, there was a few people out there so I was hoping she was back there.

Samantha POV 

I waited for  Luke as long as i could but my anxiety got worse and worse as more people began to crowd. I ran outside what seemed t be the backyard, i had not realized that i was crying until i could feel the cool wind touching my wet cheeks, making it seem colder than it was. I cant help it though, I've grown up with this anxiety, but its never been this bad. I'm sitting on this big rock, which is cold as shit. I here someone calling my name. I turn around, oh god its Luke. Stop crying Sam, stop crying! i tell myself.

"Samantha there you are!" Luke says, he sounds like he has been looking for me, shit, sorry Luke.

"Hey." i say, trying not to sound like i have been crying.

"Sammy are you crying?!" He says, you could here the concern in his voice.

"Um..." i hesitate to tell the truth.  "..yes Luke I'm crying."

"Why? Is there anything i can do babe?" 

"Its just, ever since i was a child, i have had horrible anxiety. i thought i would be able t handle this crowd but i just had a panic attack." i mange to get out.

"I wish you would've told me, i wouldn't have made you come with me" Luke said.

"But that's the thing Luke you didn't make me come, i wanted to" I confessed.

"How did you manage to go to the concert? That must have been terrifying!"

"In all honesty, it wasn't. I don't know what it is, but being with people in the fandom and with Em, it just makes it better. And the fact that i was going to see you guys, it just made me forget about the big crowd." i say leaning against Luke's shoulder.

It was nice to talk to someone about my anxiety, Emma and i have talked about but never in great detail.

_____

I will hopefully have something ready for you guys by the 14th of this month. 

key word: hopefully

                                                                                                                                        -Abby x