nine

Luke POV

After we ate our breakfast/dinner I as sober enough to drive us home. We walk back to Jakes house to get my car. Our walk was nice, silent but nice. We didn't really need to talk about anything. Except maybe one little thing but not yet, it was to early.

"Thank you." Sammy said wrapping her arms around my waste.

"For what?" I chuckle a little, i have know idea what she is talking about.

"Just being here, I still cant believe i've actually met THE Luke Hemmings." she says, exaggerating the 'the".

"And i cant believe i'm actually here with THE Samantha Jordan." I say coping the way she said it.

"No but really, how did we end up talking?" She asked.

"I don't know really, i just saw all the spam dm's and i said to myself 'she's hot' and i decided to dm you back." i say, looking down at Sammy.

"Oh my god, thats so embarrassing" she says, covering her face with hands.

"No, i think its cute" I reassure her.

"Well at least i know you think i'm hot" she says, smirking. She suddenly stops walking, and i'm pulled back by my hand.

"Whats wrong?" i say, stepping closer to her.

"Will you do me a favor?"

"Sure, anything for you Sammy."

"Will kiss me?"

I step closer to her. I take her cheeks into my hands and press my lips to hers. Her arms wrapped around my neck and she kissed me back. I could feel a smile form from her mouth. The kiss deepened, I swept my tongue across her bottom lip, asking for entrance. The car was only a few feet away. I decided to pick her, she knew what i was about to do, so Samantha jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist. I walked us over to my car, and sat her on the hood, never losing contact of our lips.

I break the kiss, leaning my forehead on hers, "Do you still want to be just friends?" I whisper with a cheeky smile across my face.

"Maybe we can be just a little more" Samantha whispered, grabbing my collar of my shirt and crashing our lips back together, as if we never lost a moment of touch.

We kissed for a little while more, more small pecks that anything. We are now cuddled up at the hood of the car. I trace my fingers down her arm, up and down.

My thoughts are interrupted by a loud, obnoxious ring. Coming from Samantha's phone.

"Hello?" she said groggily.

The person on the other line sounded like a man, but it was to faint t hear what he was saying.

"Yes, dad."

"I know dad, I'm sorry."

"Im at a friends house, i meant to call you but the time got away."

"Alright, i will call you in the morning" "Love you too dad, bye."

"Sorry, that was my dad, um do you think i could stay with you tonight?"

"Of course Sammy, it can be a sleep over!" I cheered.

I hopped off the car, and i run over to the passenger side to open the door.

"My lady.." i say as i bow.

"Why thank you kind sir" Samantha chuckled while getting in the car.

I get into the car and drive back to the hotel, where the boys and i are staying at. We pulled in through the back, for safety reasons. And go up to the room that Calum and I are sharing, but it works out perfectly because the room is huge, its almost like having our own rooms. I unlock the door, and walk in. But probably not at the best moment. Calum and Marrisa are fucking right there on the sofa. They noticed me standing there and the both scream, running into Calum's room. Samantha walks in, not having a clue what i had just witnessed.

"Who just yelled?" She asked still oblivious.

"Oh it was Calum and Marrisa, well um.."

"Ew, i dont want to think about that!" She says finally catching.

Calum walked out with boxers on.

"Sorry man, i didn't know you were going to becoming back tonight." Calum says, rubbing the back of his neck, his cheeks a deep shade of red.

"No, its alright man." i say, reassuring him.

"Um you've already met Sammy." i say, now feeling awkward.

"Yeah, nice to see you again, well i guess ill back into my room then." he smiles, waking backwards to his room.

"Alright man, see you in the morning." i say, winking at him.

"Okay Sammy, its just you and me, sort of." I say laughing a little.

"Sure is lucifer." she says, winking at me, in a jokingly way.to

"How about i make us some hot chocolate and popcron?"

"That sounds great! Can we watch a movie?" she asks in excitement.

"Of course, what kind of sleep over would this be with out a movie?"

"You can go find something to wear of mine, in there" i say pointing to my room.

"Oh i also have a TV in there, so we can just watch movie in my room"

"Okay i will look for one." she calls back at me.

I wait for the popcorn to pop. When its done i walk into my room with the two mugs in my hands and the bowl of popcorn, held by my forearms. I walk into my room and Sammy is wrapped up in the giant white comforter, flipping channels for a movie to watch. She notices me walking in and gets up.

"Here, let me help you" she says, grabbing the bowl of popcorn and walks back to the bed.

"Have you found a movie?" i asked.

"No i cant find anything, i wish this TV had Netflix" she says sighing.

"Sammy, it does have Netflix, the remote even has a Netflix button" i chuckle at her, as she looks for the button.

I hand a cup to Sammy and put mine on the bed side table. I crawl into the bed, keeping my jeans on, i don't want Sammy to think i'm going to try something with her. I put my head in the crook of her neck.

"Im glad you're here" i whisper in her ear.

She turns her head, now inches away.

"I am too" she smiles and pecks my lips.

"So we can either watch, The Breakfast Club, Titanic, or The Anchor, which one?" she says, scrolling through Netflix.

"Well I've actually never seen Titanic but I do love the Anchor Man, so can we please watch that" i say quickly, because when i tell people that i never seen the Titanic they freak out.

"You've never seen the Titanic! Are you even human?" she yelled out.

"I've just never had the chance." i confess

"Your chance is now Lucas! Besides its romantic" she says wiggling her eyebrows. We both start laughing at her action.

"Fine, we can watch it, but it better be good." i say in defeat.

Sammy clicks the select button on the movie. While the producers are being introduced, we get situated in the bed. I lean up against the head board. Samantha leans her body onto mine, resting her head on my chest.

The movie began.

_______________

Sorry i rushed the editing so there might be some mistakes. I just want you guys to know although they have kissed a lot, they are not 'dating'. ily guys <3

vote.comment.share

-Abby x