ten

I woke up with a crick in my neck, I must have fallen asleep during the movie. All i remember last was Jack and Rose were getting it on in that car.

I look down to find Samantha still nuzzled up to my chest. I try to move without waking her up but i did not succeed. She barely opens her eyes and smiles up at me.

"Good morning love" i say kissing her forehead.

"Good morning lukey" she says, yawning a little.

"Do you want some coffee?" i ask, standing up and walking to the kitchen.

"No no no no.." sam yells

"If you didn't want coffee you could've just said no geez.."

"Oh im sorry Luke, but i just remembered that i didn't tell my parents where o was going to be last night, they're going to kill me, oh my god" she says in a worried tone.

"Babe its alright, just text emma and tell her, if her parents ask, to tell them that you spent the night over and just text your mom saying that your phone died but youre okay and you stayed at emma's last night."

She doesn't say anything back to me. Instead she stands up, walks over to me, wraps her arms around my neck and pulls our lips together. We separate and lean our foreheads together.

"You're a genius and you're pretty cute too." Sam says biting her lip and backs away, walking into the kitchen.

"Hey, im not cute..im sexy" i say, smirking.

"mhmm sure you are" she says not turning around, reaching for a coffee cup.

"Here babe, let me get that." I walk over to the cabinet, grabbing to cups.

-

After drinking our coffee, Sam took a shower. We decided food would be a good idea. Sam suggested the little diner we went to last night. We got to the diner and ordered our food. We sat there just talking about random things.

"So did you like the movie?" she asked, her eyes sparkling from the sunlight.

"Yeah it was good, well until i fell asleep." I say looking down, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Yeah i know, i was just seeing if you would tell me the truth or not." Sam says, grabbing my free hand, making me look up at her.

"Well good thing im a good guy, huh?"

"You're an amazing guy Luke."

I intertwined our fingers, still admiring her beautiful face. The waitress brought our food to us and we sat and ate, talked for a little while. It was nice, peaceful.

"So what do you want to do now?" I ask as we walk out of the diner.

"Lets go to the beach, does that sound good to you?"

"Yeah but you dont have your swim suit." I say as we get into the car.

"Well could you take me to my house real quick?"

"Sure, its like 5 blocks away, right?"

"Yep!" she says popping the 'p'

I start the car and plug in my phone on my aux cord and the phone to Samantha. She looked at me with the most confused face.

"You pick a song." I say answering her confused look.

"Okay well im in a trap music kind of music so im just warning you."

"Its totally fine." i say smiling at her, and begin to pull out of the parking lot.

Within a few seconds i can hear faint music so i turn the volume up.

Somebody come get her, she's dancin' like a stripper

Somebody come tip her, she's dancin' like a stripper

Somebody come get her, she's feelin' all the liquor

Chopped and screwed up

I'm a pothead, true enough

At your ex's crib and you're boo'd up

Take it slow baby, we in no rush

"I was hoping you would play this song" i say laughing.

Sam doesn't respond, she just laughs a little and goes back to singing the song.

-----

I realize how short and boring this chapter was but im just not feeling this story right now.My mom has gone to the hospital so im not sure when i will be able to update but I will try my hardest to update asap. I would also like to apologize for the lack of editing.

like.comment.share

Love,

Abby x