four

LUKE POV
I decided to play a song I knew she would understand why I was singing it for her, 18, considering she was listening to it when we technically first met. I announce the song, Samantha's face brightens up and she beings to cheer us on. God she's so cute. Michael begins the first cord. {I'm really lazy so I'm not writing the lyrics}

All the fans begin to yell out the lyrics, especially Sammy and Emma ,they were the loudest.

_
SAMANTHA'S POV

The concert was great and the guys were amazing. After the concert two bodyguards came up to Em and me and told us that the boys wanted to talk to us. Ashton just wanted to make sure if it was still okay if Emma and him still could go to the party together. Luke and I wondered around the arena and ended up in a small hallway that no one was in, besides us. We talked about everything, from favorite color to what we thought about the future.

"I'm really glad we got to meet each other Sammy." Luke said sitting in a chair we found. And yes one chair, of course, he basically pulled me into his lap but hey I'm not going to complain.

"I am too Luke." I say, now looking at him, I didn't realize how close our faces were until now. Wow his eyes are beautiful.

Luke slowly leaned in, I couldn't hold back any longer, I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled his lips to mine. I could feel him smiling through the kiss, causing me to smile.

After a five minute make out session, we decided to go back to the others, we didn't want them to be worried about us or think we were doing something else. (wink wink)
-
"Where were you guys?" Emma says walking toward Luke and I. We both look at each other and I begin to blush. Luke intertwines our fingers, and looks at Emma.
"We were just walking around the arena." Luke says, now smiling down at me, god he was perfect.
___________________________
look I know this is short and really bad but I have had writers block for the longest time now and I'm really sorry but it's not like anybody reads this anyways so um yeah bye x

oh I also want to say thanks to who ever is reading this, just taking your time out of your day to read it means a lot to me :)