one

SAMATHA POV

"Samantha! Emma is here!" Sam's mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs. Sam looked into her mirror, checking her hair, makeup, and outfit making sure she looked as good as possible.

Emma was Samantha's best friend of 10 years. Emma was was absolutely beautiful, she has long straight blonde hair, the sun defiantly kissed her skin. Emma was giant compared to Samantha, about 5'9, which was about average for a 17 year old. Samantha was defiantly the complete opposite, her hair was long but wavy and brown. She was very petite weighing about a hundred pounds, and at the height of 5'3, which was defiantly not an average height for a 17 year old.

It was currently September 1st, and they were heading out to go to a 5 Seconds Of Summer concert, Sam and Emma's favorite band of all time. Samantha found this band on YouTube last year, when this very attractive teenage boy from Australia, Luke Hemmings, began to post song covers. She instantly fell in love, she couldn't help it, he was just so talented. Samantha told Emma about them a month after she found them, Emma became an instant fan. They became very active in the fandom, they actually had all four guys follow them on their fan account., they've actually had conversations with them. Samantha wished she had the courage to tell Luke who she really was, they even text each other but he would just laugh in her face if she showed him who she really was. So Sam just decided against it.

"Em are you as excited as me?!" Samantha asked running down the stairs.

"Hell yeah, i actually get to see THE Ashton Irwin!" Emma yelled running to Sam embracing her. She was more of an Ash girl than anything, she always say, "I just have a soft spot for drummers.".

--

The whole ride there Sam and Emma rocked out to 5 Seconds Of Summer. Their favorite song came on, 18 came on, they screamed and began to sing and dance around in the small bug they were in.

"I wish that I was eighteen,

To do all the things,

You read in a magazine,

I'm not saying I want to be Charlie Sheen." they screamed the lyrics as if it depended on their lives.

"She's just a little bit older,

I want to get to know her,

She said it's already over.

So tell me what else can I do?

I bought my fake ID for you.

She told me to meet her there,

I can't afford the bus fare,

I'm not old enough for her,

I just hate not being eighteen"

They came to a stop, and suddenly stopped yelling the lyrics when they noticed a car with four familiar guys, laughing at the two, now embarrassed girls. A few seconds later Sam realized who the four boys were, it was them, it was the guys she has loved for almost two years now. The crazy colored hair boy, Michael, who was driving, motioned for them to roll their window down. And Sam did just that.

"That was some sick dance moves you got going on and that song sounded so familiar." Michael said with a huge smirk on his face, playing dumb.

"Yeah you looked, very pumped haha" the non-asian one, Calum, that was sitting in the passengers seat said.

The back seat window slowly rolled down revealing a blonde boy, with the lip ring Sam has dreamt of seeing in person probably, Luke Hemmings. And Ashton on the other side of him. Sam nearly had a heart attack seeing the boy of her dreams, right there, just a few feet away.

"Hey, are you going to the 5SOS concert tonight?" Luke asked with a small smirk on his face.

"Why yes we are, but i heard they suck, so I'm kind of debating if i still want to or not." Sam says feeling quite proud of herself.

Luke was about to say something, probably more clever than Sams come back, but Calum interrupts him.

"Hey that's not very nice, I'm sure their very good!" he yells obviously very offended.

Sam and Emma laughed at Calum and Luke just looks at him with a disapproval face, in fact all the guys did. The six of them noticed that the light had changed, Sam was mentally hitting herself for the stupid interruption of the best moment of her life. As they began to drive off she hears someone yell out.

"See you tonight at the concert!" Luke yells out, winking at the stunned girl,now hating every second the boys got further from her.

_____________________________

Hi my name is Abby :)

I have an Ashton story but I'm not happy with at all so i decided to take a chance and just make a whole new story so i hope you like it!

And i know this is very short but i just wanted to get something out there so this is it lol

Also you can follow me on twitter:

fan account- @lashtonn__

personal- @AbbyAndersonnnn

(you could also follow me on my personal if you want lol)

As of right now i wont be able to follow you guys back bc my internet is being very stupid and will not let get on twitter so i will follow you guys back when i get the chance

please comment, i would love your opinion

thanks<3