eleven

We got to the beach at the perfect timing, there were still people there but it wasn't packed. We walked closer to the shore and sat our towels, umbrella, and the cooler down. Im still surprised that Luke's body guards let him out of their sight. Luke and I took our clothes off, i never noticed how buff Luke actually was. Ive never seen him completely shirtless, in my whole fandom years there were always beach pictures but her would have a towel covering his chest, it was very frustrating.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" he says, chuckling at me for staring.

" Sorry, its just, i've never noticed how buff you actually were" i state honestly.

"I never noticed how fit you were either" luke says, we were both blushing now.

"Not really, i actually need to lose a few pounds" i say. I never like showing off my body, although i did not think myself as fat, but it certainly would not hurt to lose a little more weight.

"Samantha, you're beautiful and hot as hell and don't ever think other wise." Luke says, now walking over to me.

Luke wraps his arms around my waist, pulls me closer, kissing me softly. He pulls away from the kiss, me pouting a little because his kisses are like drugs, once you try it, you want more. He leans a little more but instead of kissing me, he quickly picks me up and runs towards the water. The next thing i know we are both under the water.

"You asshole!" i say jokingly, splashing him in the face.

"Nah, you love it" he says, still laughing.

"I do indeed love yo...it." I catch myself. I hope he didn't notice. And i don't love Luke, at least i don't think, i just don't want to take things to fast, again.

_
We swam around for a few minutes later and then decided to go back onto the beach and chill.

"Um Luke, Im so sorry to bother you, i truly am, but i think this will be the only chance i have to meet you." a young girl, maybe 14, came up to us.

Luke stands up, towering the little girl.

"Its fine, just please try not to draw to much attention over here, Im kind of on a date." he chuckles nervously, now looking at me.

"Thank you so much." the young girl hugs Luke. "And thank you for letting mr interrupt, Samantha, right?"

"Its totally fine, and yes but you can call me Sam, if you want." I say, looking up at the girl.

"So um could you sign this..." She holds a phone case up with a sharpie. "and then can we take a picture?" She says nervously, but who can blame her, Luke is probably one of the most important people her life, i know he was in mine, hell still is.

"Samantha, i mean Sam, do you think you would take a picture of us?" She says holding her phone out.

"Yeah of course." I get up, and take her phone. I walk back a little, so the picture wont be so close up.

The young girl says something to Luke but its to faint for me to hear. All i hear is Luke saying "I know."

After a few pictures, the girl ran off, leaving Luke and i like we were before.

"What did that girl say to you?" i ask, unable to keep my curiosity in any longer.

"Im not telling you." he says, giving me one of his famous smirks.

"Oh come on Luke, please tell me." i beg, sticking my bottom lip out.

"No, unless you give me a kiss."

"Ew, cooties.." i say, teasing him.

I scoot closer to him, kissing him lightly on his lips. Luke grabs my hips, holding me closer, deepening the kiss. I pull back, leaning our foreheads together.

"Now tell me what she said"

"Okay okay, she said that i had the most beautiful girlfriend and that i was a very lucky guy and i told her i know."

"Awe Luke, but were not dating?"

"Yeah i know but i didn't have the heart to tell her that."

"But thats lying Luke."

"Well should we just start being boyfriend and girlfriend, it would be for the fans, and we don't want to disappoint them, right?" Luke says, leaning closer to me, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Luke Hemmings are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

In all honesty, i don't know if we should start dating. Are we moving to fast? What will happen when he leaves for tour? Ah, fuck it. I don't care anymore! I want to be with him and he wants to be with me, thats all that matters right now.

"Why yes i am Samantha Jordon." he says, still smirking, " so will you?" he looks at me with hopeful eyes.

I lean in and kiss him. He was stiff at first, probably shocked by my actions, but he then relaxes his body, now kissing me back. I pull back.

"Does that answer your question?" i smirk at him.

"Oh my God yes!" he kisses me, with more passion than before.
___________________________
Thank you so much to everyone that reads and vote for my story. I'm truly sorry for the pile of shit I call a story, but if you enjoy it, that's all that matters. I'm going to start asking questions at the end of my chapters, someone please answer so I don't look like a complete idiot.

Q: are you going to ROWYSO? if so, where?
A: im going to the Atlanta concert, and I'm super excited!

-Abby x