two

LUKE POV

"See you tonight at the concert!" i yell at the brunette girl, then winking. I roll my window up and fix my hair form the wind blowing through it.

"Wow did you see that blonde, she was gorgeous!" Ashton says, fixing his beanie, well my beanie that he stole. I'll get him back for that.

"But did you see her brunette friend, i mean damn she was hot! I would totally fuc.."

"DIbs!" i yell cutting Calum off, the guys looked at me like i was crazy but i couldn't help it, i just got really jealous hearing him talking about her like that.

My phone vibrates. It was a tweet notification. I knew what account it was because was the only account i had notification on, was hers, Sam's, and her friend Emma's but Sam was the one who usually tweeted off of it. I found them after they tweeted me about three thousand times. I loved their account, Sam was hilarious.

@cuddlyhemmox: SUPER PUMPED FOR THE CONCERT TONIGHT, GOOD LUCK BOYS :)

I favorite her tweet and decided to tweet back because why not. I actually use to talk to Sam when i first found her account, but then she started back at school so she never had time DM me back, she even told me to talk to Emma but it just wasn't the same.

@Luke5SOS: Thanks Sammy, maybe i'll see you there? :) @cuddlyhemmox

Was that lame, oh god that was lame. I mentally and phiscally hit myself. The guys looked at me, even Michael and he already is the best driver, with a confused face but they just blow it off.

Once we get to the stadium a group of screaming girls rush up to the car, the security guards open our doors and lead us inside. My phone buzzes again, I quickly check it, it was Sammy. She favorited my tweet.

SAMMY POV

"Emma what should I tweet back, oh yeah I've already seen you today, no he'll think I'm ugly and never talk to me again!" I say my pitch getting higher as I talk.

"I don't know, just say probably not considering there are thousands of other girls going." Emma said, as if it was that easy. Was it that easy?

@cuddlyhemmox: @ Luke5SOS you most likely won't , considering there will the thousands of girls there.

I tweeted back basically what Em told me to tweet. I can't believe I'm having a twitter conversation with Luke right now.

Emma and I got to the arena early because the boys will sometimes come out to meet some fans, if they have enough time. We got out of the car and decided to go around back, that's where that'll most likely be. But somehow through the crowd of girls, that had the same idea as us, Em and I got separated. I kept walking towards the back of the arena hoping I would see Emma somewhere wondering around. My phone buzzes, probably a twitter notification and I was right, luke had tweeted me back. I go to tweet back but I suddenly bump into someone, dropping my phone.

"Oh man, I'm so sorry!" the familiar voice said. I look up to see Luke Hemings standing in front of me.

"Uh no it's fine, don't worry about it." I say still shocked at the fact I'm talking to Luke for the second time today.

"Hey, you're that girl that was in the car earlier!" Luke said excitingly now knowing who I was.

"Yep that's me and my friend but I seemed to have gotten separated form her" I say with a nervous chuckle.

"Well would you like to come back stage and we can call her out on the stadiums loud speaker?" he asked and I was not about to refuse that offer.

"Yeah that would be great thank you so much!" I say and I really mean it because I'm having a panic attack at just the thought of losing Emma because she has horrible socail anxsity.

_

Luke and i were just sitting backstage waiting for the management to get Emma, i had to show them a picture of her so the could go out and find because they denied the loud speaker idea.

"Hey do you want a picture?" Luke said now more excited, i guess he just liked taking pictures.

"Oh no you dont have to do that, you already follow me on twitter, which is still unbelievable and I.." I cut myself off by putting my hands over my mouth. Shit, he isn't suppose to know its me!

"Oh really? I follow you on twitter? What's your twitter name?" Luke said more excitingly than he should be, because once he finds out who I am, he'll probably never talk to me again.

"Uh yeah I do, it's... cuddlyhemmox" I say in hushed time hoping he wouldn't hear me correctly, but of course he did.

"Are you serious? You're Sam right? This is so cool, I've been dying to meet you and not that I have.. wow!" he looks at me up and down.

"Yeah I know you must be disappointed, huh?" I say looking down hoping he didn't see the tears coming to me.

Its not the fact that I'm sad or anything I'm just worried he wouldn't like what he saw and I'm just really embarrassed, I really don't know why though.

"No Sam, I'm actually relieved, you're so gorgeous!" Luke says looking down, obviously trying to hide his blushing.

___________________________

WOW UM THIS SUCKED

I know this really short but I said I was going to get this done by friday, that obviously didn't happen so here it is, the shit I've produced from my brain

i promise the next should be good, maybe, I don't know, we'll have to wait and see

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FOLLOWS♡

Abby xx