Final phase

*wakes up* dammit im so hungry i could eat a pig. You go to the cafe and see hisoka in line for food and stand with him." oh hi my little toy had a great sleep". "yeah sure" you say. Hisoka grins and then later smiles "thats great little toy ^-^". "tch" you say in disgust. You grab you plate today they have peanut butter with crackers and a sandwich. *in mind* disgusting but it'll do. Then you go to sit next to hisoka and he watches you eat for a whole 3 minutes with a smile on his face. You start to get irritated and make a mad face. *in mind* he is pissing me off ill just ask him and not waste my bloodlust on him. You say "why are you starting at me eat" you say in a mean tone. He just smiles and says "oh sorry my little toy im not really hungry and your very much entertaining. Then illumi walks in the cafe and grabs food and sits down in the middle of me and hisoka. You say "just to clarify after the mission im not talking to any of you got that". Hisoka just smiles and says. " YES maam" Illumi just nods his head. He look weird in his disguise. "Im going to the bathroom" you say.

LATER IN THE CAFETERIA
"Listen" hisoka says, "thats my little toy Illumi you will not touch or do anything to her and that little trick you played back on the island wasn't cool. Do it again and i might have to kill you." Hisoka says with an angry like face. "As you wish hisoka but i will make her my wife. She is very beautiful and she looks magnificent when she kills someone. But i'll keep my distance and just so you know she will be mine." Illumi says with a little bloodlust. "Ok and if she doesn't chooses you". Hisoka says he then rolls his eyes and later grins. "then i shall take her from you and she WILL be mine." says illumi with that cold stare he has in his eyes. Hisoka rolls his eyes. You come from the bathroom.

LATER ON
We finally landed and they ask everyone a bunch. Of question then of to the next stage