Obsession

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕪 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕪 𝕘𝕠 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.

He walks towards you an. Grabs your waist he starts kissing you. "I have became impatient" Illumi says as he Starts kissing your neck. You then become bloodlust and use your aura to move. Then his hands grippin and You get so mad you slowly take off your gloves. "Illumi do you want to know . Secret." "sure." he says emotionlessly. "My ability is if i take my gloves of and touch you. you will instantly die your body will feel normal then You get dizzy and you fall and die." he slowly loosens his grip but he is still holding your waist. "Have I've Killed 50 people with this hand and im not scared to use it on you. He then Lets go. "may i ask you Question Y/N" "Yes" how did you produce that much aura into your bloodlust and not get tired." I look away from him and remember what he Did to me literally 2 minutes ago. "Ranu" "Ranu?" he says in confusement he tiles his head to the side." yes its an ancient technique. you see long Ago my family made a technique that requires extreme amount of focus my dad was a highly trained assassin like you he taught me how to learn it." "oh.OK and might i ask how to do it."
"ok so basically its ren and Hatsu then you channel your emotions Into your Aura. "Oh i see." you then Sit there waiting For hisoka to finish he finishes then you give Illumi your badge in exchange for his. he accepts.

10 Minutes later
"Well im going to sleep"٫ Illumi says he the. Digs A whole and Stays in It until the challenge is over. Hisoka asked if i wanted to play cards i gladly accept after the card match. I glance In The bushes and See gon He places his finger on his mouth. In a Shh position i nod my head not like i care anyways. Hisoka glances at at the bushes and tilts his head. Shit i cant let him see gon i put my hand on his chin and turn It towards me damn what do i do now think Y/N... "Why dont you pay attention to me Hisoka" Y/N what I the hell was that. OK keep him occupied. "Oh someone wants attention." you nod and he grabs your waist. "attention is what you crave then that is what you receive." omg is he trying to do what i think he's tryin. To do. I cant Gon's watching what do i do dammit.

I put my hand On his hand to try and Move His hands off. "I was joking hisoka no need to get serious." He tightens his grip on your waist. "Oh no my sweet Y/N you asked for it already." this pisses me off his nails are digging Into my skin. This is irritating me. It doesn't hurt it just feels weird which i hate. you go bloodlust and Ask nicely to let go he puts a card on your neck and Slowly digs it into your skin. "Now now would want the card to kill you." OK Y/N just do as he Says until he's vulnerable you act innocent and tense up. He smiles and strokes your hair. As his card slowly tilts downwards towards the ground you slowly grab a Knife from your back pocket and wait for the perfect time to strike. He glares at you and Licks your face. Eeew what the hell is wrong With this man. He is a freak. Your eyes widen. You go into bloodlust you then place the knife at his neck. his eyes widen in Shock. "oh i wasn't expecting this." "if you move i will slit your throat." "if you talk I'll slit your tthroat "and If you use any Aura at all i will gladly slit your throat. he nods his head. "if you or illumi ever tries anything funny again i will gladly kill both of you no time for games. Your bloodlust goes away and you get up few minutes pass and You. Doze off and Head to sleep as you wait for the next phase.