White haired boy

The white haired boy. He was Killua Zoldyck. Illumi's brother. Maybe that's why illumi disguised himself it was because killua. Killua Zoldyck I will never forget that name he was the one who killed my aunt  and showed absolutely no mercy. I will hate him forever. I glanced at him thankfully he didn't see me he was to busy talking to gon. As the second phase began. We had to survive in the Forest it had a bunch of fog so it was pretty difficult to see. So I went on top of the trees and sprinted towards the exit finally me hisoka and illumi where the first ones. I was sitting next to a tree reading when all of the sudden hisoka throws another card at me. This time I obtained my anger and just gave it back to me he frowned and said.
"Oh Y/N you ruined the fun" I just rolled my eyes and kept reading then illumi sat by me and asked what I was reading. I didn't answer then he took the book out of my hand and examined it. I wanted to go bloodlust but decided to stay calm He then looked and told me that he used to read that book as a kid. I just looked at him in shock then I smiled a bit and stole the book back and kept reading it. As time goes bye the only two people that are not here are gon and kurapika. I was beginning to be a bit concerned so was hisoka. I could tell he is not that good at hiding emotions he asked what was wrong and he just looked at me patted on my head and he smiled saying."nothing my sweet Y/N". Did he just call me sweet. Let it slide Y/N let it slide. I told him whatever then gon and kurapika showed up. Hisoka had a relieved look on his face. What a weirdo. We're all sitting in front of a gate the man then passes us to some really huge guy and a girl with blue hair what interesting people.