Killua

What am I thinking I need to focus I pushed him away and blushed a little he looked at me and put his hand on my chin and he tilted my head upward towards him he said "your mine now Y/N." I was so angry I can't believe he claimed me like I was a dog. I held in my anger and walked away. I turned the corner to see two guys laying dead on the ground and killua walking away from them. My eyes widened. I can't believe he just killed those people like that. "Killua." I screamed he turned to look at me. "How do you know my name." I lied and told him that I overheard him talking to the spiky haired kid. "Oh well don't tell gon about this." I held in my anger thinking of what he did to my aunt." I went bloodlust. "Why did you kill my aunt." He was scared I could tell. Idk...who y-your talking about You know   Y/A. "Oh I remember that was something I was assigned to do I didn't want to but my father made me". He sighed "look I'm very sorry about what happened but I'm not that assassin anymore." My bloodlust disappeared. "Why." "Because I don't like my family I stabbed my brother and mom before I left and I never came back." I let it all go and accept his apology. But I still mourn my aunts death and I always will. I told him his secret was safe with me and walked away.

~TWO DAYS LATER~
We all got off the blimp and onto the next phase.