Fourth phase

The Fourth phase Begins We were all given a number and the number we get is our target we can kill them or steal the badge whichever is easier. I'm probably going to kill my target I've been waiting to do that since we got here. Hisoka was the first to pull his card from the box then Illumi then I did. When I walked back I saw killua and gon. I looked at them and looked away. After that he told us someone could have your number so we all were quite. We then took a boat to a forest. I was sitting in between hisoka and Gittarackur. "May I ask what you guys number is." Gittarackur said. We both flipped our cards over I got 125 hisoka got 191 and Illumi didn't show his card he just told us he got 75. Which was weird cause I could tell he was lying he probably got hisoka or something. We all arrived to the forest and we all got of. I searched for my target and I found her hiding in a bush. I walked up to her and went bloodlust.

She jumped out of the trees with a knife and swung it my direction it really pissed me off so I did a flip and kicked her with my foot. Her nose all bloody she sat there then soon I grabbed her by her neck and threw her towards a tree she got a concussion and layed there. I got my swords out and sliced her into two. I then took her badge and a few other peoples I eventually had 5 badges then I saw Illumi he was following my every move and watching me he came closer to me and told me I was his target. I stood there ready for whatever he threw at me. He walked closer to me. "Y/N can I tell you something.".  "Yes Illumi." He started getting closer. I had my hands on my swords but didn't pull them out. "Y/N I have gotten to feel a liking towards you." I blushed in embarrassment but hid it I didn't want him know I was blushing. He then got so close he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. "You are very attractive that being said you are mine now and you will marry me after this mission. My mother would take a liking to you." He then grinned and pulled me close and kissed me. He then attempted to steal my badge. I backed away from him. "Nice try your going to have to try better than that." You grin and leave as fast as lightning he losses you and then catches up to you.

Man he is getting on my nerves I can't wait for him to leave. I must come up with a plan to steal his badge you then stop running and walk towards Illumi. He takes his disguise off and puts the pin he had in his face into you. I didn't expect him to do that. It stings but doesn't hurt. He walks towards you. "You will be mine Y/N and no one is going to take you." Then I got dizzy I fluttered my eyes to try and keep focus which was hard. I think these pins are not normal pins.