The meeting

THIRD PERSON POV
Y/N  lays in The  bed when suddenly you're phone rings.. it's the Boss.

Your POV
I wonder what the boss wants now probably a mission
You: hello
Boss: Hey Y/N
Y/N: yes Boss
Boss: I'm gathering a meeting and you are included. Come tonight at 8:OO pm sharp
Y/N: yes boss
Boss: I forgot to mention wear your mission clothes and bring weapons
Y/N: yes boss
*Phone beeps*
Let me get my clothes on. Man he makes my nerves bad.

FIRST PERSON POV
You get your clothes from the drawer get in the shower. When you get out you quickly change into your clothes. Your wearing this with swords and knife.

Your POV I wonder what the meeting is about let's find out

Your POV
I wonder what the meeting is about let's find out. You open the door and there's a round table with a bunch of guys and two strange guys.one with red hair and a star and tear on his face and the other with long black hair green shirt with pins in it. And the boss in the middle. You sit in the chair next to the boss and they begin the meeting. The boss begins telling me that the two strange people are Hisoka and illumi. Illumi as in Illumi Zoldyck... the boss tells me that we will be trying to take down a group of the name "Lethal Weapon" there an elite group who hunts people for fun I trust in you three to kill them and take them down. Hisoka smirks and nods and Illumi and me nod. As we all three walk out hisoka looks at me and smirks,"well my my who are you". I'm Y/N. You say as you barley make eye contact. Illumi looks at me and turns his head towards the side. he slowly looks me up and down he then looks up in the sky with his finger on his chin. I'm getting very irritated with him. "why are you looking at me like that weirdo" I say he then says,"Are you an assassin?" I nod my head and look away he then says,"I was just examining you that's all." I then turn my head not facing them and say,"we should start are mission no time for talk.," then Hisoka threw a card straight for my face. I caught it and turned my head to him.