BloodLust

I walked towards him and my aura turned crimson red. My eyes were a deep Y/C. "Your really lucky I caught it because you would be in deep trouble" my eyes turn back to my original color and I hand him his card. Illumi was shocked that I produced that much aura and hisoka smiled and said." I just wanted to test you that all. Your obviously strong" i turned my head and as soon as we got to a bus stop my phone rang and it was the boss he told me that we had to take the hunter exam first.

Hisoka's POV
They really strong they  will be my toy.....for now

Illumi's POV
They are really strong it takes a long time and patience to get there aura to be that strong. I want to know more about this person to see what they did to get there aura to do that.

Your POV
They are very strange people I wish I could just kill them both but I must keep my anger to a minimum. They can't know about my true identity. Should I tell them......no this mission will need a lot of my time no need for games I must focus.

~TIMESKIP~
As you Illumi and hisoka are waiting in the room with the badges on they have numbers illumi is 403 hisoka is 44 and I'm 15. As we wait a weird shaped guy named tonpa asked for juice which pissed me off that he tried to poison us so I grabbed his neck and went into bloodlust and said.,"if you ever try to poison me ever again I will make you wish you were never born...got it. He nods his head grasping for breath. I let go and he runs off with his sodas. I hate people who try and poison me it pisses me off. Hisoka was playing with cards and Illumi had a disguise on he had bunch of q pins in his face a purple Mohawk and looked quite ugly he also changed his name to Gittarackur. He should have chose something easier to say. It was probably easy for him though but anyways he was playing with pens all of the sudden a man opens the door with an play oddly shaped mustache he tells us we were running and had to follow him or something I essentially really paying attention I was to busy looking at the kid name gon who came in I can sense he has strong potential of becoming an amazing hunter. So we're running and I'm not as tired as usual it was just a little jog for me. But for some people they gave up after 40 feet away from where we started. I saw another guy with blonde hair with gon I think he said his name was kurapika and the guy with the glasses was leorio. Me,Illumi and hisoka were each givin walkie talkies to locate each other easily.then suddenly I noticed the white haired boy.